Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop the F Bomb?
Did Free Beer Drop the F Bomb this morning when talking about people locking their kids outside until they "F!@#" the neighbor kid.
After I heard it I couldn't tell if I heart him say "Eff" and just subconciously put the F-Bomb in or what.
I heard the same thing on the Podcast and it shocked me. I re listened and it sure does sound like an F-Bomb. If you Podcast, it is the 8th break about 9:31 seconds in.

What does everyone else think?
I thought i heard him say "fight" the neighbors kid.
He said "I'm going to lock you outside till you FIGHT the neighbor kid."
No F-Bomb...damn... would've been funny tho
How the Eff did you get Eff out of that?
Its obviously "fight"
I was half asleep when I heard it and it made me get out of bed to play it back 4 times and even trying I can't hear fight lol
Why would you wanna F the neighbor kid?
I did a double-take at the radio when I first heard it. My first thought was that he dropped the big bomb, but then I realized it was "fight" that he said.
Kind of along these lines, but not important enough to start a new thread:

Does anyone know why Zane got dumped twice the other day? I think it was Wednesday. I just listened to that podcast today.
Derek Wrote:Why would you wanna F the neighbor kid?

Well they were just talking about parents setting up their kid's first F so it went hand in hand.

And I kinda wish the pod-casts weren't edited, but like my previous complaint about them I don't know if it would be any harder on the guys.
If he would have swore, his finger is ALWAYS next to the dump button, you would not have heard it.
I wonder if that's stressful on FB, to always have to be close to the dump button. Does anyone know how the dump actually works? I think it takes out 6 seconds or so, but I always wondered how it works. (And I remember FB saying once this is one of the most common questions they get.)
Devilmaker Wrote:I wonder if that's stressful on FB, to always have to be close to the dump button. Does anyone know how the dump actually works? I think it takes out 6 seconds or so, but I always wondered how it works. (And I remember FB saying once this is one of the most common questions they get.)

Basically it works like this, when the broadcast starts they also start the delay which can be set at whatever the station wants. The delay records for whatever that amount of time is, then starts broadcasting from the beginning (kinda like buffering on youtube). The dump button is also programmed for a set amount of time (ideally less than the delay), and when you hit it, it crops out the last however many seconds it is set for and just gets lost from the audio buffer. By doing this you lose a little bit of the delay buffer, so if you use it too many times youre screwed.
Thank you for explaining that, that's been bothering me lol
i still want to know what zane said that got dumped because they said he didnt even curse
the1thepwnly Wrote:i still want to know what zane said that got dumped because they said he didnt even curse

there are times when you dump really graphic words, not just swear words.

i have to dump myself a lot on the college station.
So why is it when they use the delay it sounds like there's a double voice right afterward?
Jo Wrote:i have to dump on myself a lot on the college station.

WTF?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i have to dump on myself a lot on the college station.

WTF?

you know what i mean. don't be titan, you're better than that.
Jo Wrote:
Admin Wrote:WTF?

you know what i mean. don't be titan, you're better than that.

She got you, Biff!
I know what Zane said the first time. (Listening online)

Not sure about the second, though.