Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGRD Online streaming
Seems like every day near 10am, the GRD online stream is 10-15 straight minutes of commercials.

WTF gives?
word, and before if they had to 'dump' the dump'ed portion would still come through, didn't for me this time
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
22 minutes of commercial today before it came back to the tail end of the 10am break.

Good thing zane started posting the 10am podcast.
I just bought an Ipod touch, if I went online witht hat would the stream still work?
patfromportland Wrote:I just bought an Ipod touch, if I went online witht hat would the stream still work?

I don't know, did you go online with that and see if the stream would still work?
burnking Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:I just bought an Ipod touch, if I went online witht hat would the stream still work?

I don't know, did you go online with that and see if the stream would still work?

I havent got it yet. The stupid ass Apple decided to seperate my insurance and my ipod in seperate packages (I ordered them at the same time on the phone), so the insurance came on the fourth, and the ipod is coming on the nineth.
patfromportland Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I don't know, did you go online with that and see if the stream would still work?

I havent got it yet. The stupid ass Apple decided to seperate my insurance and my ipod in seperate packages (I ordered them at the same time on the phone), so the insurance came on the fourth, and the ipod is coming on the nineth.

Ah, that is annoying. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to stream the show with your ipod touch, but that answer is based on my 1st gen iphone, I don't know if any upgrades have been made.