Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Eating During The Show
Does any else hear plates clanging during the show? Is anyone else annoyed by it?
that did bug me the day the breakfast cart started, I dont care if they eat, but it did annoy me a little
I don't mind the plates making noise but as soon as I hear the actual mastication or anything associated with food going or being in the mouth I'm F'n protesting!

(by protesting I mean pissin' and moanin' about it here)
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
it doesnt piss me off as much as it makes me hungry when i hear about damn bacon and waffles being cooked
Yeah, that was my problem the other day, it was getting near lunch time and they just wouldn't shut the F up about bacon and waffles. I think that's the only reason I was bitter
ashleykme Wrote:Yeah, that was my problem the other day, it was getting near lunch time and they just wouldn't shut the F up about bacon and waffles. I think that's the only reason I was bitter

Mmmm bacon...

Kurt Busch! Time to make some and sell it on eBay!!
It annoys the hell out of me. I think it's incredibly rude. If you want to eat, have it before the show or one commercial brakes, not while your supposed to have a radio show.
wow, get over it
You dont mind it because it tastes good.
I'm glad they stopped cooking in studio, it was annoying as hell
devilmaker Wrote:I'm glad they stopped cooking in studio, it was annoying as hell

Hey, you stole my name!
It probably would not be that bad if Zane switched to paper plates or those chinet ones. Its the whole metal utensil thing and you can hear the fork clicking on his teeth. Sloppy bastard. Twenty bucks says he is one of those eaters that always winds up wearing it somewhere on his face.