Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for WGRD swag
i'd like to score some GRD swag, can anybody help?
Go to their Street Domination events then.

http://wgrd.com/StreetDomination/tabid/537/Default.aspx
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've got a small WGRD temp. tattoo lying around somewhere that I got at the AT golf outing a couple weeks back. Tongue
potthole Wrote:I've got a small WGRD temp. tattoo lying around somewhere that I got at the AT golf outing a couple weeks back. Tongue

You do not, you stuck that thing on your ass as soon as you got home. Biff told me he helped you put it on.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I've got a small WGRD temp. tattoo lying around somewhere that I got at the AT golf outing a couple weeks back. Tongue

You do not, you stuck that thing on your ass as soon as you got home. Biff told me he helped you put it on.

With my tongue no less.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:

That's why I took an extra one as I left the event.
i have a couple pa pranks shirts, a fbhw sweatshirt and a grd black logo shirt.....

all not for sale.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
if you guys remember pop evil being on teh show and talking about the FYE signing. i am the owner of the pickup truck that they signed with spray paint. thought it would be awesome and it still is. its a white ranger so if you see it around wyoming and allendale thats where i work and live.

sry cant sell it promised tony and dave and matt that i wouldnt' sell it or get rid of it.
popevil1 Wrote:sry cant sell it promised tony and dave and matt that i wouldnt' sell it or get rid of it.

DAMMIT!!!@#
if anybody wants my KLQ shirt, 94.5 bottle opener, or hott fm water bottle....holla.
When my daughter was in high school we went to the Summer Celebration to see Third Eye Blind and Eve 6, sponsored by WGRD. On the fence was a HUGE WGRD banner.... and she took it. I told her if she got caught I wasn't bailin' her outta jail. Turns out she didn't get caught... the thing was almost as big as her entire bedroom wall, where it stayed for 2 years. Don't know whatever became of it.
I have 2 1995 vintage WGRD 97.7 white t shirts that I got from Rick and Scott . . .
I also have a black 97.9 "New Rock" shirt from 1999-ish that Tim Bronson gave me at a remote.
I have a "Rick, Darla and Scott" Sticker on my music case that I stuck in 9th grade . . . I have a "Rick and Scott Mornings" sticker on my old computer monitor that I stuck as a freshy in college . . .

I have a 2006 pa pranks tournament t-shirt too . . .

Gee, I'm cool.