Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/4/08
[Image: 14_09022008iutttuy.jpg]
They finally found a use for Segway scooters. Political jousting!
Come here and give me a kiss you ass.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
And the debate goes on. What is more gay? Wearing a mascot costume, or riding a segway.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
can i give you a BJ "good" elephant? O wait ur a dick, nevermind!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:can i give you a BJ "good" elephant? O wait ur a dick, nevermind!

... I don't get it ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:can i give you a BJ "good" elephant? O wait ur a dick, nevermind!

... I don't get it ???

Me neither....
I think she was stating that Republicans are dicks. Or maybe she meant to say ass instead of dick.
meh...

[Image: 67086050dc5.jpg]
Exalt!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Does anyone think the lady in yellow in the background is the photographer and the pic was very cleverly taken in a mirror?
burnking Wrote:Does anyone think the lady in yellow in the background is the photographer and the pic was very cleverly taken in a mirror?

The words would be backwards.
airhornahole Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Does anyone think the lady in yellow in the background is the photographer and the pic was very cleverly taken in a mirror?

The words would be backwards.

I don't think so. The segway words wouldn't be backwards if the mirror was behind them, only any words on signs, building, etc. behind the woman would be. But notice there is a second person that is mostly behind the elephant. If it were taken in a mirror, that other person would be totally visible.

Just my two cents.
Queenie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:The words would be backwards.

I don't think so. The segway words wouldn't be backwards if the mirror was behind them, only any words on signs, building, etc. behind the woman would be. But notice there is a second person that is mostly behind the elephant. If it were taken in a mirror, that other person would be totally visible.

Just my two cents.

I agree. It just depends on were the mirror is placed.
airhornahole Wrote:I think she was stating that Republicans are dicks. Or maybe she meant to say ass instead of dick.

no i meant what i typed. i actually hate politcs to begin with but i have to side on the democrats because my uncle is all screwed up in the brain from iraq.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Smell my trunk!
either way, they're both dicks on segeways.
Wowie Groovie !
Donkey to Elephant-You think Sarah Palin would like to be the meat in a Plushy sandwich?