Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obscure trivia
Who know's what show Free Beer was going to see when he dropped the F' bomb on the air and they had to dump?
I remember hearing it but I can't remember what show he was going to see.
I think you're thinking of the Seinfeld standup show. He wasn't going to see it though, he was just talking about the ticket prices. He combined "seventy-five" and "bucks" in a word scramble that came out as "seventy f*cks".
any idea where "winner winner chicken dinner" comes from?
jaimeinnashville Wrote:any idea where "winner winner chicken dinner" comes from?
free beer said it once after winning "sportier than thou." he said that he heard it on sportscenter.
scott van pelt says that all the time on sportscenter
jaimeinnashville Wrote:any idea where "winner winner chicken dinner" comes from?

It's from the Costner golf movie Tin Cup. I'm pretty sure people said it before that, but that's the first time I ever heard it.
Here's one for you all. The Hot Wings "Naive" incident is played w/what song?
Billy Joel, "You may be right"

Which one of the guys got woke up at home(overslept) and swore into the phone on the air(dumped)?
I actually posted that particular instance in the Fav Seg Thread...that was Hot Wings with a glorious "F!" after knowing he was on the air with Free Beer and Zane.

Here's a softball - which "animal" did Zane peg as being real when they were all at radio campi in San Antonio (not to mention the trip where Joe's snoring became a problem to Mr 10)
TOO EASY! JACKALOPE. who does the voice of dude shadoway?
Like i said, "Softball!" and Zane does the "dude's voice.

Who was the first person to sing for the very first American Idol bet and what was the song?
randomregards Wrote:TOO EASY! JACKALOPE. who does the voice of dude shadoway?

Zane
smedley Wrote:Which one of the guys got woke up at home(overslept) and swore into the phone on the air(dumped)?

That would be the Mayor of Awesome Town
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
how did free beer screw up his name when signing a tshirt for a fan?
boogernails Wrote:how did free beer screw up his name when signing a tshirt for a fan?

he signed it freebird
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Free Beer Sang Open Arms for the first Idol bet....love the falsetto!

Why did they start the wheel of what can joe do?
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
because they were doing the what have you got to lose challenge and joe started doing the stunts as an intern.
what was the first name that was allowed on the send your name to the moon
i also heard it on a comercial on tv but i forgot what the ad was about
[quote author=vsangelchick board=general thread=157 post=4009 time=1214097071]Free Beer Sang Open Arms for the first Idol bet....love the falsetto!

Unfortunately that is wrong - Free Beer was the 2nd person on the show who had to sing in the first year.
drdirtybandage Wrote:I actually posted that particular instance in the Fav Seg Thread...that was Hot Wings with a glorious "F!" after knowing he was on the air with Free Beer and Zane.

Here's a softball - which "animal" did Zane peg as being real when they were all at radio campi in San Antonio (not to mention the trip where Joe's snoring became a problem to Mr 10)

The San Antonio trip was a few months after Joe's Cell phone number was given out over the air. I knew that they were in TX and was on my way to work on Sunday morning at like 5 AM and kept repeatedly calling Joe's cell, knowing full well that Zane was probably rooming with him.
Damn....you're right....I forgot...it was Zane singing Suspicious Minds....it's repressed because Daughtry got SCREWED that year.

And BTW...that's not the reason they started Joe's wheel....
Yeah VSAngel, i read what you said and was thinking, was I really wrong but the whole Daughtry angle kicked back in my brain and was like...oh yeah, he got screwed and was the first out of the top 4 to get canned!
drdirtybandage Wrote:Yeah VSAngel, i read what you said and was thinking, was I really wrong but the whole Daughtry angle kicked back in my brain and was like...oh yeah, he got screwed and was the first out of the top 4 to get canned!

It was probably better for his career anyway. He's the only AI contestant I gave two esses about until I saw Syesha.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah.....Daughtry makes me a bit wet....I won't hide it....
Oh and I believe that Joe's wheel started because he was an intern and was making zero bucks so Free Beer, Hot Wings, and Zane thought it would be cool for him to make money.