Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duster Bitch Ringtone and other audio clips
http://cid-8819af5cf256c9ba.skydrive.liv...aspx/Audio

Now accepting requests.

All files are in both mp3 and wav format.

Updated to include:
Walking on Sunshine Duster Bitch Remix
Biff saying "You're darn tootin"
Palin's Mom saying "We love you Sarah, you're still our little girl"
They don't give a shit, just post it.
Burnking and I would agree that silence isn't permission. That said, I think a 15 second snip of audio from clips they play (ie not FB, HW, EZ, or Joe's voices/material) most likely isn't perceived as stealing or copyright infringement.

In other words, if someone posted the "we love you Sarah. you're still our little girl" or "I'm walking on sunshine" clips that were requested earlier, I find this permissible until told otherwise.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What is everyone's preferred method? I don't know of any way to post audio files, and I feel that file-hosting sites will just be annoying.
Any way that it can be dropped into my iTunes and enjoyed at work. I don't ask for much.
Well, the audio files would be mp3, and the ringtones would be mpr (this is the ringtone format in itunes), so it'll easily work with most programs. I'm just trying to figure out how to get them from my computer to you.
I have my text tone set as "PRODUCER JOE! TELL ME HOW MY TAINT LOOK", i only have that in mp3 and wav form currently, but feel free to send me a PM if you want a copy of it.
Use Windows SkyDrive, and dump it in the public folder. It's a free 5 gigs of online storage.

http://skydrive.live.com
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Considering it was the only suggestion, I went with it. I updated my first post in this thread to include a link to my Audio folder. So far, I have uploaded the duster bitch walking on sunshine remix as an mp3. Let me know if it worked.
Actually, I take it back, it's not playing for me. Hmm.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Nice! In that case, let the requests begin.
Sorry, I can't get the file to play! Aaah! I got your hopes up for nothing...

If you click on it, it should download the file.
I know, I did. I think the file is corrupt.

Failure. I'll try remaking the file.
You try using Audacity to edit the clips?

Yeah that's what I use. I think I got it working now. Would you mind giving it a try for me?
Test in progress.

Anxiously waiting...
Success! You are now my new favorite for helping me through this.
I got it to work that time. Sweet.

Aww, you make me feel so special inside. You need anything else?

Something to eat, I'm quite hungry.

Do you have any requests for audio?
Heh, no thanks, I've got a podcast subscription. I'll FedEx you some nachos.

Wonderful!
Helll, I want to request Zane screaming out 'plumpy nut'. That would be swell
raven Wrote:Helll, I want to request Zane screaming out 'plumpy nut'. That would be swell

I'll see if I can find it. I know they play that during one of the intros.
Bump. Updates.
Bump. Updates.
i pulled the "cool story, horrible bitch" clip the other day, you want it?
Nah, thanks though.
Bump, update.
Hey, love the walkin' on sunshine you posted!

Do you know how to make that into a ringtone to share? That would be grrrrrrr-ate!

thanks
A lot of the newer phones can use MP3s as ringtones.

I only know how to make it into a ringtone for the iphone. I think for other phones, you just need to get it loaded on there somehow. For verizon, there is a way to send an email with the attached file to your phone that arrives as a text message. I don't think this is correct, but it's something like <!-- e --><a href="mailto:yournumber@vzwwireless.com">yournumber@vzwwireless.com</a><!-- e -->. You could also hardwire the phone to the computer and do it that way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojhIL5bx...re=related

I stumbled upon this video and found a drop that they use.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Haha! I wondered where they got that drop from! That makes it even funnier.

Bump. Lots of updates.
burnking, how far back do you have files of? Any chance you might be able to pull WHWT from January 16, 2008?
potthole Wrote:burnking, how far back do you have files of? Any chance you might be able to pull WHWT from January 16, 2008?

I've been podcasting for about a year, so I definitely have that. I'll pull that for you.