Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY
Soooooo who else is effing pumped for the start of the greatest sporting season ever?

The boyfriend and I just bought a 52" HDTV and cannot wait to watch our boys play mediocre football and barely make it to the playoffs and then dominate from there on out.

[Image: Giants-nfl-shade-logos1.gif] GO GIANTS!!!
That's what she said.
Ok Allyson . . . I went to your web link. I'm sorry, I didn't get it. Was it a forum to talk about shirts, or designing them? I'm confused. ???

Edit: Ok, I went back to the home page and finally found American football. Sorry for the brain fart! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It was supposed to be an image... did it not work for you? It works from my end.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:It was supposed to be an image... did it not work for you? It works from my end.

I just typed the webpage url from your image. It doesn't allow image hotlinking and it took me to a forum.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson, At least you have reason to be excited. We poor Lions fans hae had nothing to cheer for from years. Hence, no reason to look forward to the NFL. I've been filling the void by keeping tabs on the high school football in the area. Much more enjoyable to watch.
Unfortunately I'm a Lion fan... so... ehh.

But it does mean Hockey season is just around the corner!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Unfortunately I'm a Lion fan... so... ehh.

Go Wings!!

Look at it this way, if we boil down the entire lions season into just the good moments, we're very likely to have one good game. And the Lions do have the coolest uniforms in the NFL so that's something.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:... And the Lions do have the coolest uniforms in the NFL so that's something.

Are you on crack? Honolulu Blue....cool? Maybe for powder puff! But at least they added the black in there. That made ot at least a little better.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I hope that brandon jacobs has a big year since he lost most of his season last year to injury. He's starting for me in one league and that big SOB best run over everyone ('cept for the lions Smile).
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Brandon Jacobs is my boy. Now probably my favorite player since both Tiki and Shockey have left.
That's what she said.
Titan ! Wrote:[ And the Lions do have the coolest uniforms in the NFL so that's something.

I don't know if they're the coolest but they are certainly top 3. The Steelers and Cowboys home uniforms are great too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:Brandon Jacobs is my boy. Now probably my favorite player since both Tiki and Shockey have left.

Here you go Allyson:

[Image: MEnBrandonJacobs.jpg]
I'm more excited about college ball. Probably due to the fact that the Lions suck.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:[ And the Lions do have the coolest uniforms in the NFL so that's something.

I don't know if they're the coolest but they are certainly top 3. The Steelers and Cowboys home uniforms are great too.

<<Cowboys fan since 1980's
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I don't know if they're the coolest but they are certainly top 3. The Steelers and Cowboys home uniforms are great too.

<<Cowboys fan since 1980's

We all have our flaws...
Admin Wrote:

Thier blue ones are better. Cowboys wear thier white unis at home. They hardly ever wear blue.
Queenie Wrote:<<Cowboys fan since 1980's

Remind me to smite you later.

jus' P Wrote:We all have our flaws...

Remind me to exalt you later.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:

We all have our flaws...

Admin Wrote:

Remind me to smite you later.

Here's one for both of you:

[Image: 26988_lg.gif]

i like you

airhornahole Wrote:Go Wings!!

i don't like you
dingdongyo Wrote:

i like you

airhornahole Wrote:Go Wings!!

i don't like you

um...yeah. You probably don't like me either. What other team would there be to cheer for?
I'm guessing Boston or Toronto
airhornahole Wrote:I'm guessing Boston or Toronto

buffalo, but i can see the logic
yeah, I should have guessed the Sabres as well. I guess we will see what the season brings.
airhornahole Wrote:

Go Wings!!

Go Wild! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ