Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Titans chances
I barely have a voice today. I went to the game.

The Jets deserved to win that one. Our defense has shut down the run game for the most part, but the Jets took it to the air (no pun intended). It shouldn't have been that big of a win though. The last pass interference call on the Titans really looked like BS.

Excited about not having to wait all week to see another game though! Can the Lions run over the Titans too!? Smile
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I barely have a voice today. I went to the game.

The Jets deserved to win that one. Our defense has shut down the run game for the most part, but the Jets took it to the air (no pun intended). It shouldn't have been that big of a win though. The last pass interference call on the Titans really looked like BS.

Excited about not having to wait all week to see another game though! Can the Lions run over the Titans too!? Smile

I was watching that game a little on TV. That pass interference was definitely a penalty. Maybe holding, but not a bad call. You bitches are going down Thursday!!! Big Grin Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I barely have a voice today. I went to the game.

I was watching that game a little on TV. That pass interference was definitely a penalty. Maybe holding, but not a bad call. You bitches are going down Thursday!!! Big Grin Big Grin

I would've taken holding, but he definitely let go after five yards. Big diff. That really seemed to speed up the Jets momentum.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I was watching that game a little on TV. That pass interference was definitely a penalty. Maybe holding, but not a bad call. You bitches are going down Thursday!!! Big Grin Big Grin

I would've taken holding, but he definitely let go after five yards. Big diff. That really seemed to speed up the Jets momentum.

When the receiver made his cut, the DB hooked him with the inside arm. If the ball was in the air, pass interference, if not, holding. They didn't show a good enough replay to see if the ball had been thrown, but it got there pretty quickly after the hold, so I'm guessing it was. (am I talking about the same penalty?)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:You bitches are going down Thursday!!! Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: hillary.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I would've taken holding, but he definitely let go after five yards. Big diff. That really seemed to speed up the Jets momentum.

When the receiver made his cut, the DB hooked him with the inside arm. If the ball was in the air, pass interference, if not, holding. They didn't show a good enough replay to see if the ball had been thrown, but it got there pretty quickly after the hold, so I'm guessing it was. (am I talking about the same penalty?)

The one I'm talking about was in the 4th quarter. It was already fairly clear that the Jets were going to win, but it just seemed to add insult to injury. I'm not sure whether we're talking about the smae play, but we very well may be. From where I was sitting, it looked like he was actually holding him by the wrist for a couple of yards. I'm pretty sure the ball was not in the air yet as it was a very short pass.
Hey, what the eff? We held up our end of the bargain. Now we can't have the battle of perfect records. The Titan's suck. Losers.

Wink
Well.... that was one craptastic game. Congrats, and we still suck!
Rock Monster Wrote:Well.... that was one craptastic game. Congrats, and we still suck!

I was cooking dinner and didn't get to see as much of it as I wanted. I could tell it was a pretty good ass whoopin by the Titans.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Well.... that was one craptastic game. Congrats, and we still suck!

I was cooking dinner and didn't get to see as much of it as I wanted. I could tell it was a pretty good ass whoopin by the Titans.

2nd play of the game, Lions fumble. 4th play of the game, Titan TD. That pretty much sums it up. (and the Lions season so far...)
47-10

yikes, but a great attitude booster for US Smile

ps- i really felt bad for you lions fans Sad
I didn't get to catch much of the game yesterday, but I don't think the Titans played to their potential. But then again, everybody has bad days. Just don't let it happen again guys, comprende?
[drop]Haha[/drop]

I live in Michigan, so I guess you could consider this a troll. I have to live with the Lions because they're the hometown team.. but I've been a Steelers fan since middle school.. And we are going to CRUSH you next week. Collins is gunna be begging to let Young in by the second quarter, and Harrison is going to plant Chris Johnson in the ground early. Hope you enjoyed your stay at the top of the AFC, because it's coming to a bad end next week!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
I'm sorry, did you not see the requirements for posting in this thread? You have to be a Titans fan. Sorry Mr. Steeler, stay away . . . Wink

Just kidding. It ought to be a really good game and I'm looking forward to it. Now I can't speak for the other Titans fans on the board, but you can trash talk all you want, you won't get any return smack from me.
Yeah, it's all in fun. You gotta talk a little smack in support of your team. Smile Pretty pointless to get in a flame war about somethin like that.. and I really hope CBS broadcasts it, since FOX will be airing the public shaming of the Lions.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Its gonna be a cold, cold game on sunday, I hope the Titans win Smile
My boss offered free tickets to the game, but we have a Christmas party. It's gonna be one cold summabitch anyway.
Queenie Wrote:My boss offered free tickets to the game, but we have a Christmas party. It's gonna be one cold summabitch anyway.

BUT..it...really...hurts...turning down free tics.....
Queenie Wrote:My boss offered free tickets to the game, but we have a Christmas party. It's gonna be one cold summabitch anyway.

I wanna go, I wanna go. LOL
lokizilla Wrote:

I wanna go, I wanna go. LOL

I TOLD you we could find a DD...
jus' P Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:I wanna go, I wanna go. LOL

I TOLD you we could find a DD...

Yeah, neither my husband or I drink....hint hint.
Ok, ok.. bring it on. I concede. We lost.. but it was still a good game to watch. My only consolation lies in the fact that I'll be able to watch the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Smile
Alrighty then! We have Baltimore at home. The last meeting was very close, with the Titans pulling it out late in the 4th quarter and ending the game at 13-10. We do have home field advantage, and i'll pick the Titans to win by at least 10.

On another note, can you believe the Colts got put out? No, i'm not one of those Peyton Manning fans that is only a Colts fan because he went to UT and i'm a UT fan. I just think it was quite the upset for them to get put out as early as they did.
Football season isn't over yet? For us in Michigan, it's been over since October.

Indy was my superbowl pick.... damn!
At least we're the preseason champs, Rock Monster. I wanna say I'm surprised the Colts lost, but the Chargers have been giving them fits the last few seasons.. weird. Go Steelers!
The forecast for tomorrow is calling for rain early and hopefully stopping before game time. The temp in the morning is supposed to be 45 and dropping steadily. By game time it should be around 30. We could get some snow, and it's also supposed to be very windy.

BRRRRRR . . . geez, I really wanna go and will if I get free tix from the boss man. Does anybody have a parka and a battery operated heater I can borrow?
The boss handed me lower, 50 yard line tickets as I walked out today.

We are going to the game, baby!!
[Image: homer-doh.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: homer-doh.jpg]

I cannot believe we lost that Effing game!! :-[ :-[

G D it!!
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEE
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: homer-doh.jpg]

I cannot believe we lost that effing game!! :-[ :-[

G D it!!

It's gonna take awhile to get over the hurt. I'm super pissed about the Panthers. Especially since Delhomme practically gave the damn game away. He forgot what team he was throwing to. I know a few people who lost some money on this one....
Had a great season, great times with friends. It's just football kids. In a hundred years, nobody will care...
Allright! I am pulling out of my funk. I froze my arse off at that game and left highly disappointed. Still sucks but, I am getting over it. To keep with the theme of this thread...Any thoughts on our chances to sign Haynesworth? Sounds to me like there is a lot of foot dragging on signing any of our free agents.
I heard Haynesworth wants to go to the Lions because of Schwartz.
Rock Monster Wrote:I heard Haynesworth wants to go to the Lions because of Schwartz.

That is a pretty obvious connection. Albert says he wants to stay in Tennessee but, basically he has all but said, "Show me the money."

I would be shocked if he ends up in Detroit. The main theory down here is if he does not sign with the Titans, it will be Atlanta, Carolina, mainly somewhere south and near his family. But, hey if the Lions pay the $$$, who knows.
That would be cool, but I was just starting shit. I ain't heard nuttin yet.... and don't want to until after hockey season.
Hockey...hockey...seems like I have heard of that somewhere. Just kidding. Go Preds. On a bit of a roll right now.