Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe repelling down the building
I was near downtown and drove by to see him repelling down the building. Two words: "no effing way". He was justifiable scared. You couldn't pay me enough money to clean windows on a tall building or be an iron worker.

Like Joe, I've jumped out of airplanes but this was different. Good job Joe. You're a bigger man than me. I'd have wimped out.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I work in downtown Nashville and some of the buildings are 20-30 stories high and I have watched the window washers for years wondering how in the hell they can sit on a "swing" held by 2 ropes and just sway back and forth doing their job.

no effing way is three words . . . hehehe
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I work in downtown Nashville and some of the buildings are 20-30 stories high and I have watched the window washers for years wondering how in the hell they can sit on a "swing" held by 2 ropes and just sway back and forth doing their job.

no effing way is three words . . . hehehe

How about those old school construction workers that would walk around on steel beams 40 stories up with no harness or anything. No thank you.
I used to build Advance Auto Stores and even our erection crews being just 16 feet off the ground walking on the I beams scared the crap out of me. And the workers comp insurance rates on those guys are horrible.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That would be a blast. If I had an extra tousand bucks laying around, I'd have signed up for it in a second.