Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Ocho Cinco
What do you guys think of this?

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hlCTw...AD930469G0

I think both him, and the NFL, will make a lot of money on this, which is the point, but I think it's stupid.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
He is a Douche with a capital D.
I don't think he's a douche. It's all in fun (I think) I'm thinking that he just thought of another way to market himself.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
It is all in fun. He could be doing much worse things. He is just getting tired and Ocho Cinco is just not funny. He has done some semi-funny things but, I don't count this as one. drop /It's boring/.
I can't stand him. Why is it that talent and douche-baggery go hand-in-hand in pro sports these days?
At least he isn't TO. Ocho Cinco might be a big fan of attention, but at least he seems to do it in fun, rather than being a egotistical a-hole.

I personally think it is hilarious. I fully support people who aren't me changing their last names to things like Ocho Cinco. Maybe he can convince T.J. Houshmandzadeh to change his last name to Ocho Cuatro. It sure would be a lot easier to spell.
elranito Wrote:... Maybe he can convince T.J. Houshmandzadeh to change his last name to Ocho Cuatro. It sure would be a lot easier to spell.

Isn't it Quatro? Undecided
Rock Monster Wrote:
elranito Wrote:... Maybe he can convince T.J. Houshmandzadeh to change his last name to Ocho Cuatro. It sure would be a lot easier to spell.

Isn't it Quatro? Undecided

No. It is cuatro. The cu just sounds like qu from our language.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Isn't it Quatro? Undecided

No. It is cuatro. The cu just sounds like qu from our language.

Ahh... I see. That's what I get for only speaking American, and not Mexican! ;D
Cuatro in Spanish, quattro in Italian.
That's what she said.
Chad Johnson-DILLLLLLLLLL-DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Chad Ocho Cinco- marketing genius!!!
this guy, although the biggest tool in the history of the world, has just surpassed mike tyson as king of self promotion with this idot ass stunt.
He is quite the dork, but he makes me laugh. Trying to thumb the nfl is great, because its a crime to have fun while playing in the nfl
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!