Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Fistor?
I haven't seen him in a while. Where's he at?
he's a busy guy, works a lot.
maybe he's stuck somewhere. His arm I mean.
Jo Wrote:he's a busy guy, works a lot.

Poor fistor! Undecided
Cowboy Gay Camp.

plus I still think Fistor and fuster are the same person
Wowie Groovie !
He's been working a lot lately.

and i still think you are a dork
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:plus I still think Fistor and fuster are the same person

I can promise you they aren't. If you choose to not believe me, you are quite foolish.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:plus I still think Fistor and fuster are the same person

I can promise you they aren't. If you choose to not believe me, you are quite foolish.

right.....fistor
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
how did queen edit my last post? i didn't swear or post a neked photo of myself....she isn't even a mod for this department!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
a conspiracy is afoot!
shenanigans!!!!!!!!!
By no means am I fistor. I can guarantee that to be a true statement. Titan is just paranoid that more than one people in the world really don't like him.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how did queen edit my last post? i didn't swear or post a neked photo of myself....she isn't even a mod for this department!

titan had his stupidy in white where nobody, unless you are familiar with the board, could see it. So I edited yours and pottholes just so the noobs could see what you were disputing that's all. Trying to be a good mod, you know!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Maybe this was a bit over the top

I really like puppies.

fistor
I know it to be a true fact that more than one "people" don't like me.

I wonder though, does threatening somone with violence count as being a dick ?
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how did queen edit my last post? i didn't swear or post a neked photo of myself....she isn't even a mod for this department!

titan had his stupidy in white where nobody, unless you are familiar with the board, could see it. So I edited yours and pottholes just so the noobs could see what you were disputing that's all. Trying to be a good mod, you know!!

you're a mod for this section! damnit....I thought i was going to be biff's protege
Titan ! Wrote:I know it to be a true fact that more than one "people" don't like me.

A) duh! you're at -89 karma!

B) depends on who's being threatened
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I know it to be a true fact that more than one "people" don't like me.

A) duh! you're at -89 karma!

holy crap! he was at -50 last week!
Titan ! Wrote:I wonder though, does threatening somone with violence count as being a dick ?

I know fuster and he's not serious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mainerliser Wrote:I haven't seen him in a while. Where's he at?

Around here we don't end a question with a preposition.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:A) duh! you're at -89 karma!

holy crap! he was at -50 last week!

He was also flirting with -100 last week too. I think the powers that be reset him to -50 to keep him safe. There was a rumor that -100 would ban you.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:holy crap! he was at -50 last week!

He was also flirting with -100 last week too. I think the powers that be reset him to -50 to keep him safe. There was a rumor that -100 would ban you.

I may or may not have had a part in his deduction....I knowingly took a rufee and laid on biff's bed, when i woke up titans karma was a little higher and i had a milk mustache
Come on titan. Lighten up. It's a love fest in here! I just gave him a karma point.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Come on titan. Lighten up. It's a love fest in here! I just gave him a karma point.

so did i...but it only moved 1...someone smited him again
Up one more point. Big Grin
Get back to talking about me, please.
Fistor Wrote:Get back to talking about me, please.

Finally got your hand free, huh? Must have been a tight fit. Clench down did he? ;D
airhornahole Wrote:

Finally got your hand free, huh? Must have been a tight fit. Clench down did he? ;D

Who, your boyfriend?

POW!!@##
Hey, I like a nice tight fit. Good to see you back and in a good mood.
airhornahole Wrote:

if he woulda let go of the hamster he woulda atleast had his hand back...
airhornahole Wrote:Hey, I like a nice tight fit. Good to see you back and in a good mood.

Is this sarcasm? ???
Some is and some isn't. The board has been dead this week.

Fistor and Titan sitting in a tree
Kay eye ess ess eye en gee.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I wonder though, does threatening someone with violence count as being a dick ?

I know fuster and he's not serious.

Dude we established this rule a long long time ago, perhaps it was even in existence before the board was formed, this board is all in fun. If 99.9% of that fun happens to be at my expense... Well Like Biff told me in a PM, I don't have to post here, and no one is forcing me. (He also told me that he's a little hurt that I haven't yet asked him to pose for me)

So I say F you and your soap beating in my parents basement Fuster. I'm going to hide under your bed and cut your Achilles tendon with a razor then remove your head and leave it in the freezer. errr I'm going to bring you a basket of scented candles and soaps and we can have a bubble bath

However having said that, I fully accept my role as board punching bag, but please lets keep it above the belt. The comments about child molesting, little kids, and anyone under 18 have to stop. I have several members of my family who have had to deal with child sex crimes and it hits really close to home, so please, draw the line there and fire away.

Here, I'll give you a few easy ones, I'm fat, ugly, live in my parents basement, drive a rusty truck, have arthritis that sometimes makes me walk like an old man, i'm 37 with no girlfriend, i'm going grey, I have huge gaps in my teeth, my pits smell like limburger even as little as 10 minutes after a shower, I ask girls I meet on the internet to pose for me, and I think I'm developing athletes foot.
Wowie Groovie !
Hey, I crossed the line in the one post and deleted it. I'm truely sorry and recognize I went a bit far.

Yes, you have been the whipping boy here. It's "harmless" internet fun, but I'll take the high road on this and stop. If/when we meet in person, the first beer is on me.

BTW, you might want to see a doctor...
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I know fuster and he's not serious.

Here, I'll give you a few easy ones, I'm fat, ugly, live in my parents basement, drive a rusty truck, have arthritis that sometimes makes me walk like an old man, im 37 with no girlfriend, im going grey, I have huge gaps in my teth, my pits smeill like limburger even as little as 10 minutes after a shower, I ask girls I meet on the internet to pose for me, and I think I'm developing athletes foot.

Titan, it sounds like you could be my brother. Except for I'm married with a house, no rusty truck, no teeth, odor, or foot problems. Other than that, we could be twins. ;D

I think there isn't a person on this board who doesn't have issues. Your just man enough to acknowledge them publicly. They rest of us keep them hiden.
i heard fistor eats dead babies and has a gimp suit.
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor eats dead babies and has a gimp suit.

See I heard the opposite, that he eats gimps and has a suit made of babies
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:i heard fistor eats dead babies and has a gimp suit.

I do not own a gimp suit.
Also, for the record, I think all Titan piling on got old a month or so ago. He's not the antichrist, for Eff's sake. He can be annoying at times with his propensity to run up his post count (which seems to have subsided), but that seems to be his biggest crime. Give the guy a Effing break already.

And get back to talking about me.