Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meijer ad
Did any of you happen to see one of my daughters in the Meijer circular from yesterday?

[Image: Marjorie-Meijer1.jpg]
[Image: Marjorie-Meijer.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The one on the right?

(...9 reminders... someone need to get to work!!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Correct

What with the one in the blue obvious being a boy.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
cute kid... got the looks from mommy, huh. (or possibly the real daddy)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Cute.

How did you get her involved in modelling? I am interested for my kids.
Awww Biff she is adorable!!

My 12 year old did some modeling when she was a tot too. This is a CD cover she did for Bob Carlisle. She is in the middle square on the right and her legs & feet are in the top row. It was fun while it lasted. The only thing I hated was they would call the day before a shoot and that was hard since I was working full time!!

[Image: bedtimePrayersAlbum_lrg1.jpg]

Edit: Found another pic taken the same day.

[Image: m_3d73eefbe0074ec526b21ce7bcbd3cd71.jpg]

my gosh, and look at her now!!

[Image: m_0d80ca67eefb98c28b33de5a9847f0881.jpg]

They just grow up way too quick. :'(
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:cute kid... got the looks from mommy, huh. (or possibly the real daddy)

Low blow.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't think it's legal for biff to take pictures of kids in the park and sell them to Meijer.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't think it's legal for biff to take pictures of kids in the park and sell them to Meijer.
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...716&page=1
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Did you just quote yourself?
Devilmaker Wrote:Did you just quote yourself?

just to reference what i was referencing
howie's next in line for jim rome's show. hilarious.
Queenie Wrote:Awww Biff she is adorable!!

My 12 year old did some modeling when she was a tot too. This is a CD cover she did for Bob Carlisle. She is in the middle square on the right and her legs & feet are in the top row. It was fun while it lasted. The only thing I hated was they would call the day before a shoot and that was hard since I was working full time!!

It's really cool that your daughter was on the cover of a nationally released CD, but... It's Butterfly Kisses, so that's equally un awesome.
Wowie Groovie !

I hope Plunger has a good reliable shot gun. Cause your gonna have trouble with that one. Boys are probably already starting to circle.
Titan ! Wrote:

It's really cool that your daughter was on the cover of a nationally released CD, but... It's Butterfly Kisses, so that's equally un awesome.

Well, i'm very proud of her.

You always find something negative to say . . dick
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:[Image: Marjorie-Meijer.jpg]

Queenie Wrote:[Image: m_0d80ca67eefb98c28b33de5a9847f0881.jpg]

i will now refer to these kids as bifflet and the princess, respectively.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:It's really cool that your daughter was on the cover of a nationally released CD, but... It's Butterfly Kisses, so that's equally un awesome.

Well, i'm very proud of her.

You always find something negative to say . . dick

I think technically this counts as saying something neutral... dickette
Wowie Groovie !