Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Robin
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
not a fan.
Weinerpoopie builds their doors (RedRobin)

*sob*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My wife and I went there and split a big burger, the server told us that we would still both get fries, we didn't get refills though, weren't trying a scam at all.
Jo Wrote:not a fan.

Me either. Very very mediocre at best.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I love Red Robin....
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:not a fan.

Me either. Very very mediocre at best.

I've only eaten there once, I enjoyed it...I hated the bulding though.
Never been there. I heard they have good burgers though.
airhornahole Wrote:Never been there. I heard they have good burgers though.

I'm a burger and rootbeer connaisseur and enjoyed theirs....
Maybe I'll go for lunch today. Anyone know of any near Grandville?
there's one by the Rivertown Crossings mall, across rivertown parkway, west of Ivanrest.
My husband and I love going there. Every time we have gone there, several free refills of drinks, fries and such, has a great mood setting.
The burger was delicious, dissapointed in the fries.
It's ok. I like it better than Applebees, but it's not at the top of my list of places I'd like to go when eating out.
lokizilla Wrote:My husband and I love going there. Every time we have gone there, several free refills of drinks, fries and such, has a great mood setting.

You and your husband go there to set the "mood"?

Like Bow Chicka Bowwow?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:My husband and I love going there. Every time we have gone there, several free refills of drinks, fries and such, has a great mood setting.

You and your husband go there to set the "mood"?

Like Bow Chicka Bowwow?

Yeah, but he over stuffs himself and isn't in the mood after wards. He can hardly walk after eating there.
lokizilla Wrote:
dino Wrote:You and your husband go there to set the "mood"?

Like Bow Chicka Bowwow?

Yeah, but he over stuffs himself and isn't in the mood after wards. He can hardly walk after eating there.

Maybe he can't walk because of his 3rd leg. ;D :o
lokizilla Wrote:
dino Wrote:You and your husband go there to set the "mood"?

Like Bow Chicka Bowwow?

i do the same thing....then my wife is often turned off by my belching, groaning and bloody stool.

did i just type that in a public forum?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yeah, but he over stuffs himself and isn't in the mood after wards. He can hardly walk after eating there.

i do the same thing....then my wife is often turned off by my belching, groaning and bloody stool.

Sick
tigers Wrote:The burger was delicious, dissapointed in the fries.

You obviously did not get the garlic fries. Those are awesome.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yeah, but he over stuffs himself and isn't in the mood after wards. He can hardly walk after eating there.

Question isn't on typing it, it is more of why haven't you had a doctor look at your anus. Blood isn't good.
Their burgers are okay. I noticed that if I ever order mine medium, I get sick, so I had to stop that. I like the different things they put on their burgers, but other than that, it's nothing special. I think the best burgers I've found around here (well, a little bit of a drive) are Mermaid burgers in Saugatuck. I haven't found a really good burger in GR, yet, though. All just so-so.
all that talk made me hungry today. Never been there, but sounds good.
I love Red Robin. Could eat there everyday for a month a'la Supersize me and still go back again. Granted I would weigh twice what I started at, but I love the food. If you haven't tried the Freckled Lemonade (it sounds gay, but is delicious), try it next time you are there. Awesome fries and great service every time I've gone.
Just got back from Red Robin, had a great Bacon Cheeseburger, fries, and the freckled lemonade, awesome as ever. Even tried the onion rings my husband got....pretty good.
The friggin' burger with an egg on it is like having oral sex with your breakfast! mmmmmmm.....oral sex!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Red Robin is good, but it's not as good as Fat Moe's. But that may just be a Tennessee thing
God there burgers are great, so is the Freckled lemonade is amazing but dont order if your with all your buddys it sounds gay and comes in some gay cup too.
Red Robin is the 12th happiest place on the planet. All other suppositions to the contrary are incorrect.
whatthef Wrote:Red Robin is good, but it's not as good as Fat Moe's. But that may just be a Tennessee thing

You spelled thing wrong . . .it's thang with a twang. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
HOMO! DICK! JEW!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Overpriced and average at best hamburgers. I'd rather grill my own.
I like it, don't know of one near us though... maybe we'll have to go lookin for one soonish
We don't have those by me.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:We don't have those by me.

That's OK. We forgive you. ;D
Too many good burger joints in Nashville to go really enjoy a chain like this.

Tried it.

Overrated (Apparently this is a word I like to use a lot)
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Too many good burger joints in Nashville to go really enjoy a chain like this.

Tried it.

I haven't tried it yet, but you sure are right about the other. Rotier's . . mmmmm, can't beat their cheeseburger!! and then there's Fat Mo's . . . and so many others.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Too many good burger joints in Nashville to go really enjoy a chain like this.

Tried it.

I haven't tried it yet, but you sure are right about the other. Rotier's . . mmmmm, can't beat their cheeseburger!! and then there's Fat Mo's . . . and so many others.

You should check out Brown's Diner on Blair if you like Rotiers.... also check out my "rest. guide" in the Nashville Board. I think I might have forgotten to add best Mexican Restaurant...I'ma go change it.
The garlic fries are awesome. I also really liked the bottomless strawberry lemonade. You can get with Minute Maid Light Lemonade so that it is 5 calories per glass not counting the strawberries. Even if you're eating burgers and french fries, there's no reason to dump a bunch of sugar on top of it.

My wife and I eat there every few months.
still wanting to look around for one near us, but not really caring too much anymore.... I'd rather grill my own tasty burgers of yumminess... they're way better and WAY cheaper than going out to eat