Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Back the Uncanny Impressions Sound Effects
The sound of the old fashion sounding voices singing the guys' names from the high roller of the dice during uncanny impressions was hilarious. Can't they find any use for those? At least play the whole thing once. When it finally got good they quit playing it.
If only just to make Joe do the game. Joe answering Stump the Show questions was great too
Not just the sound effects, bring back the game. I know it wasn't as hard hitting and interesting as other games, but the fact that they often got side-tracked and had a target rich environment for making fun of each other made it one of my favorite segments.
I wish they would bring it back too! I loved listening to them trying to not screw up! they should get rid of stump the show if anything.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i liked it when joe did pee wee herman that was about the only realy funny thing that came from that game
I couldn't agree more. We don't need a game every single day but Uncanny Impressions was easily the funniest game of them all. I think the excuse for dumping it was that they couldn't think of anymore impressions and that's a load of crap. It can't possibly be that hard. If it is, then have Kurt Busch and the other interns come up with ideas so everyone is going into the game blind.

Anything that makes Joe make an ass of himself gets my seal of approval.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
golfrkr Wrote:i liked it when joe did pee wee herman that was about the only realy funny thing that came from that game

Whatever you do, make sure you post like you're having diarrhea of the brain and it sprays through your fingers in the form of typing. It's not annoying at all.
burnking Wrote:Whatever you do, make sure you post like you're having diarrhea of the brain and it sprays through your fingers in the form of typing. It's not annoying at all.

+1 for sounding like the true burnking....plus using the funniest word ever

diarrhea
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"