Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iMac does exist, Zane YOU STUPID SHIT!
Cmon Zane. The iMac was where Apple came up with iPod, iTunes, iMovie, iPhoto, iWhatever. That's where that whole idea came from, the iMac computer.

podcaster. just getting up to date and could not pass up the opportunity to bust your balls.
Yeah, i own an iMac.
Zane is dumb. What a revelation.

I'll alert the media.
Maybe they should name a segment after him. One where you answer questions and if he gets more right than you, you are dumber than zane.

Just a thought.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Maybe they should name a segment after him. One where you answer questions and if he gets more right than you, you are dumber than zane.

Just a thought.

You really are a whore. You need to brutally raped for your lack of comedy. The iMac is common knowledge.

You should rename your user name to CaptainObvious'Whore(HA! Now that's funny).

You probably only get exercise by masterbating while you post on every frickin thread. Just shut up already! And since you're a whore and you're already used to it and you love doing it you can come and lick my ass clean.
internkylebusch Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=general thread=1718 post=34800 time=1221058351]Maybe they should name a segment after him. One where you answer questions and if he gets more right than you, you are dumber than zane.

Just a thought.

You really are a whore. You need to brutally raped for your lack of comedy. The iMac is common knowledge.

You probably only get exercise by masterbating while you post on every frickin thread. Just shut up already! And since you're a whore and you're already used to it and you love doing it you can come and lick my ass clean.

Wow! Maybe you should change your name to Mr. Overreaction. That would be much funnier and much more explanable than your last post. Now...that's funny. JA!
internkylebusch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Maybe they should name a segment after him. One where you answer questions and if he gets more right than you, you are dumber than zane.

Just a thought.

I'm sure your dog licks it just fine, although it's probably never been clean. What's a matter, tired of paying for sex? Maybe you can pick up some extra shifts at Burger King. Hell, post your address and I'll send you some money...
internkylebusch Wrote:

Just a thought.

Here's another thought . . .

[Image: l_1d9ac9ae9af0213eb1bdb99f3ee490e4.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:You really are a whore. You need to brutally raped for your lack of comedy. The iMac is common knowledge.

Here's another thought . . .

Hmm.

I do have a pulse. I can breathe. I"M ALIVE! MWHAHAHA!
My friends are alive!
My family is alive!
I've never had a pet and hope I never do.
I am great at life!
My Mom is still married to the same person.
I am loved by a lot of people.
I am going to heaven.
I am living one great life! I'm happy!

Game on!

What kind of message is that.

Where the hell do you find that shit? Hopefully you'll be able to find a strap-on long enough to reach around from your vagina to your ass hole. That'll make you happy since nobody wants you. Cmon you can do better than a plastic dick in your ass while you post 600 times on a message board. GET A LIFE YOU STUPID POT LOVIN SKANK!
I just prefer to believe that Apple doesn't exist at all.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Just a thought.

Your theories intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
internkylebusch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Here's another thought . . .

Hmm.

I do have a pulse. I can breathe. I"M ALIVE! MWHAHAHA!
My friends are alive!
My family is alive!
I've never had a pet and hope I never do.
I am great at life!
My Mom is still married to the same person.
I am loved by a lot of people.
I am going to heaven.
I am living one great life! I'm happy!

Game on!

What kind of message is that.

Where the hell do you find that shit? Hopefully you'll be able to find a strap-on long enough to reach around from your vagina to your ass hole. That'll make you happy since nobody wants you. Cmon you can do better than a plastic dick in your ass while you post 600 times on a message board. GET A LIFE YOU STUPID POT LOVIN SKANK!

and now you are sporting a 50% warning level

[drop] good luck managing a dennys you fetus faced windbag [/drop]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
mayorofawesometown Wrote:

Just a thought.

Your theories intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I'm glad somebody else found it humorous . . . that was my aim. Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Your theories intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Actually, I think there was only one person dumb enough not to see the humor.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:and now you are sporting a 50% warning level

And a shiny, sparkly three day time out as an accessory!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:and now you are sporting a 50% warning level

And a shiny, sparkly three day time out as an accessory!

ooo how pretty!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski Wrote:I just prefer to believe that Apple doesn't exist at all.

I think my husband agrees with you. I had a friend bring over an Mac laptop, and my husband almost had a hissy fit that she brought it in our house.;
Queenie Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Your theories intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I agree with internkylebusch. Your comment wasn't funny. It was really stupid and pointless.
dickweed Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'm glad somebody else found it humorous . . . that was my aim. Tongue

I agree with internkylebusch. Your comment wasn't funny. It was really stupid and pointless.

coming from dickweed, that means a lot :Smile
jus' P Wrote:
dickweed Wrote:I agree with internkylebusch. Your comment wasn't funny. It was really stupid and pointless.

why the hell did you think i came up with that name? ;D
jus' P Wrote:
dickweed Wrote:I agree with internkylebusch. Your comment wasn't funny. It was really stupid and pointless.

atleast he posted his opinion in a respectable manor...unlike some j-holes
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:coming from dickweed, that means a lot :Smile

atleast he posted his opinion in a respectable manor...unlike some j-holes

what the hell is a j-hole?
Ok dickweed, then you can go stand in the corner with the intern, but I can promise you it is a very empty corner and not a very good place to start on this message board.

The funny thing is I was agreeing with him and making a show reference. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a woman. :Smile
dickweed Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:atleast he posted his opinion in a respectable manor...unlike some j-holes

its a reference to an snl skit.

5 e-dollars to whomever can guess which skit
Queenie Wrote:Ok dickweed, then you can go stand in the corner with the intern, but I can promise you it is a very empty corner and not a very good place to start on this message board.

The funny thing is I was agreeing with him and making a show reference. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a woman. :Smile

Well you and other women need to lighten up. Especially since this is the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show message board; you should be expecting that kind of attack. Your name kinda brought that one on, along with the stupid joke (it almost doesn't deserve to be called a joke). By the way there is no corner. I really don't care. It's a message board. Who cares? Do you really spend most of your life on message boards that you care that much?
dickweed Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ok dickweed, then you can go stand in the corner with the intern, but I can promise you it is a very empty corner and not a very good place to start on this message board.

Well you and other women need to lighten up. Especially since this is the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show message board; you should be expecting that kind of attack. Your name kinda brought that one on, along with the stupid joke (it almost doesn't deserve to be called a joke). By the way there is no corner. I really don't care. It's a message board. Who cares? Do you really spend most of your life on message boards that you care that much?

Easy Tonto!

you are new, you probably haven't quite grasped everyone's personalities and niches. her comment/joke was just that, no harm was intended. Then IKB turned into a major assram and started spouting off stuff to get him a handy 50% warning. Take a breath and trust me when I say that most of us here aren't out to just attack others...we poke fun and instult in the same manner that FB&HW do.

take it with a grain of salt
dickweed Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:atleast he posted his opinion in a respectable manor...unlike some j-holes

quick! check your mirror...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:take it with a grain of salt

Take everything with a grain of salt.
dickweed Wrote:Well you and other women need to lighten up. Especially since this is the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show message board; you should be expecting that kind of attack. Your name kinda brought that one on, along with the stupid joke (it almost doesn't deserve to be called a joke). By the way there is no corner. I really don't care. It's a message board. Who cares? Do you really spend most of your life on message boards that you care that much?

Easy Tonto!

you are new, you probably haven't quite grasped everyone's personalities and niches. her comment/joke was just that, no harm was intended. Then IKB turned into a major assram and started spouting off stuff to get him a handy 50% warning. Take a breath and trust me when I say that most of us here aren't out to just attack others...we poke fun and instult in the same manner that FB&HW do.

take it with a grain of salt

Same to you. Take it with a grain of salt. You sound like a conservative pussy who can't take a joke. I'm sure if you heard a stand up comedian say what IKB said you would piss your pants laughing at it.
Not surprisingly Dickweed is the same user as Internkylebusch. Why do these people think I'm stupid?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Not surprisingly Dickweed is the same user as Internkylebusch. Why do these people think I'm stupid?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(

cu-cu- conservative pussy........... :'(
dickweed Wrote:what the hell is a j-hole?

its a reference to an snl skit.

weekend update...pay up.

my wife think I have a crush on Tina Fey...
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:its a reference to an snl skit.

weekend update...pay up.

my wife think I have a crush on Tina Fey...

buzzz wrong
does this mean IKB is done too?
Look at the men in here standing up for their Queen . . .i'm just so proud!!

you DO have a crush on Tina Fey . . . what's this think shit??
All Hail the Queen !!

Tina Fey is hot!! A liberal bitch but hot.
Tina Fey is hot.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Not surprisingly Dickweed is the same user as Internkylebusch. Why do these people think I'm stupid?

He was doing a pretty good job of seeming like a different guy...I had my thoughts but then he lost it when i called him an 'assram' to his e-face
Tina Fey: Why? What's wrong with Babs? Or Queer Boner? We even tried to call you Flounder Tit. It's a great nickname for you.

Jimmy Fallon: Call me J-Rod, alright? It would mean a lot to me.

Tina Fey: Alright.. whatever you say, J-Hole.

Jimmy Fallon: [ whispering ] J-Rod..

He was doing a pretty good job of seeming like a different guy...I had my thoughts but then he lost it when i called him an 'assram' to his e-face

either that or his boy friend