Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John McCain Looks Younger In Person
Believe it or not, John McCain looks 10 years younger in person than he does on TV. He's also a skinny little bastard too. But none the less he might be old by the number but he sure is hell doesn't look like he's too old. He can do the job at 73.
And if he wins and croaks soon there after we'll have a president that was a mayor of a city of 9000 and Govenor of the least populted state in the union. Let's hope he doesn't croak.
He's not gonna croak. And that governor can be the president. If Obama wins, she'll run for president in the future.
wingospagettio Wrote:And if he wins and croaks soon there after we'll have a president that was...... Govenor of the least populted state in the union.

Incorrect. Wyoming is the least populated state in the union.

Vermont has less people than Alaska. You know who hails from Vermont? Howard Dean who was very nearly the (D) candidate in 2004. Funny, I don't remember it being an issue then.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
internkylebusch Wrote:Believe it or not, John McCain looks 10 years younger in person than he does on TV. He's also a skinny little bastard too. But none the less he might be old by the number but he sure is hell doesn't look like he's too old. He can do the job at 73.

McCain looks like a re-animated corpse which is why his ads feature mainly still shots of him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:Believe it or not, John McCain looks 10 years younger in person than he does on TV. He's also a skinny little bastard too. But none the less he might be old by the number but he sure is hell doesn't look like he's too old. He can do the job at 73.

McCain looks like a re-animated corpse which is why his ads feature mainly still shots of him.

you'll just have to see for yourself.
Yeah, but how does he taste?

Like mothballs, right?
Admin Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:And if he wins and croaks soon there after we'll have a president that was...... Govenor of the least populted state in the union.

Vermont has less people than Alaska. You know who hails from Vermont? Howard Dean who was very nearly the (D) candidate in 2004. Funny, I don't remember it being an issue then.

Howard Dean was also Governor for 10 years, not two. Before that he was a Leiutenant Governor. Before that he was a State Representative. Before that he was a Doctor. Before that he received a degree in Political Science from Yale.

Sarah Palin was Governor of Alaska for 2 years, and before that she was the mayor of a town of 9000 people. Before that she was on the City Council. Before that she was a sports newscaster. Before that she went to 6 different colleges before finally getting a prestigious degree in Journalism/Communications. This shows just how much McSame cares about "experience". This was complete political bs.
Also, I saw McCain in 2004 in person, and he looked even older than he does now on tv. Biff's description was pretty accurate, he looked very much like a re-animated corpse...
lovegrenade Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Incorrect. Wyoming is the least populated state in the union.

Howard Dean was also Governor for 10 years, not two. Before that he was a Leiutenant Governor. Before that he was a State Representative. Before that he was a Doctor. Before that he received a degree in Political Science from Yale.

Sarah Palin was Governor of Alaska for 2 years, and before that she was the mayor of a town of 9000 people. Before that she was on the City Council. Before that she was a sports newscaster. Before that she went to 6 different colleges before finally getting a prestigious degree in Journalism/Communications. This shows just how much McSame cares about "experience". This was complete political bs.

Why is there all this straw on the ground?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It's probably covering Sarah Palin's lack of experience...
Or maybe it's just blocking the investigation into her alleged abuses of power...
Admin Wrote:

Haven't you heard all the bull shit about how McCain is too old? That's where this is coming from.

McCain looks great for his age in person. TV is not very accurate as far as the difference from the seeing someone in person.
internkylebusch Wrote:Haven't you heard all the bull shit about how McCain is too old? That's where this is coming from.

McCain looks great for his age in person. TV is not very accurate as far as the difference from the seeing someone in person.

////sounds like a gay/////

Get off your knees much?

He is old!! I guess love sees no age..,.
jus' P Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:Haven't you heard all the bull shit about how McCain is too old? That's where this is coming from.

////sounds like a gay/////

Get off your knees much?

He is old!! I guess love sees no age..,.

I've never had to use my knees. The only place this penis is going is in a vagina. Enjoy the Hershey Highway you Jim McGreevy fan.
internkylebusch Wrote:

Haven't you heard all the bull shit about how McCain is too old? That's where this is coming from.

As I said, I HAVE seen him in person, and he looked even older than he does on TV. Maybe from your point of view, he did look younger though; I've never tried to look at him from my knees in the middle of an old man mouth party. I'll just have to take your word on this one...
Maybe we should elect someone who's only expeirience of acually "leading" was being a community organizer. How does that sound?

BTW just a little fact I thought I should add: If you've ever wondered if barack actually improved his community in chicago this should be the only stat you need- Between memorial day and labor day chicago had twice the amount of gun related deaths as the war in iraq.
Has anyone heard this?

Back when JFK and Nixon were campaigning, they had the first televised debate. The majority of people who watched the debate said that JFK had won. However, the majority of people who listened to the debate said that Nixon had won. Why the difference?

At the debate, JFK was clean shaven and and wore a suit with contrasting light and dark colors (TV's were black and white, for the youngsters out there). Nixon had a slight 5 o'clock shadow and wore a suit that was a pale grey color. Visually, JFK stood out on the TV and "looked" more professional than Nixon. That's why the TV audiance choice JFK. However, Nixon did a better job of voicing his responses in the debate. Hence, winning the radio audiance.

In my opinion, each person should do this for every candidate. Why? Well, you don't want an idiot in the white house that is attractive. And you don't want a genious in the white house who looks like an idiot. This person, after all, is representing all of us to the rest of the world.
lovegrenade Wrote:

Maybe the lack of political ties will lessen the loyalties that corrupt politicians. Some polititians have been swimming in the stew so long they are making it rancid, maybe someone fresh and new will liven up the place and actually get stuff done. I still don't know who I am voting for, but its nice to have candidates worth looking into for once.