Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/10/08
[Image: 01_09082008tittrt.jpg]
poopie at 80....80 year old teabaggings from me will probably include massive amounts of goldbond
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:poopie at 80....80 year old teabaggings from me will probably include massive amounts of goldbond

Teabag your brother.... something's terribly wrong with that!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Man, I really have to kick this coke habit.
Dude Shadoway has risen from the dead!!!!
Eric Zane. No make up, no photoshopping.
Wowie Groovie !
If she continues on her current path, this is Duster Bitch in 20 years.
Mmmmmm.....powder sugar donuts are yummy!!!! Om, nom, nom, nom, nom.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:poopie at 80....80 year old teabaggings from me will probably include massive amounts of goldbond

Teabag your brother.... something's terribly wrong with that!

only if we enjoy it.....he doesn't
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Gesundheit! Amy Winehouse.
Proof that Tony Montoya really escaped and is living the dream.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
and the dust flew off the box of condoms titan pulled out of the drawer . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
After Zane was done masturbating, all he could think was, "Wow, it does turn to dust when you get older!"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
motorboatking Wrote:Gesundheit! Amy Winehouse.

;D ha ha, funny shoots, funny scores!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
burnking Wrote:[Image: 01_09082008tittrt.jpg]

After getting rid of Walter as a friend, The Dude discovers that his new friend isn't that much different.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Only survivor of the Gold Medal Flour factory explosion