Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegals Kids
Just read a story about the kids left behind when illegals get sent home. The government is telling them tough crap, deal with it.

Your thoughts?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife...index.html

Sorry, I am a dork.
Link?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I saw a hispanic kid in a park wearing a shirt that said "made in America"

it was awesome
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Zelda?

Why is there a thread about girls from Illinois and their children?
jus' P Wrote:Zelda?

Why is there a thread about girls from Illinois and their children?

?????
jus' P Wrote:Why is there a thread about girls from Illinois and their children?

Haha yes. Glad I'm not the only one who caught it.
That's what she said.
Here's an idea, you came here ILLEGALLY and had to leave your children. How about you go back home and then come here LEGALLY and get them back. Seems pretty simple to me. I still don't get how illegal immigrants can't decipher between ILLEGAL and LEGAL and they can't see that the arguments being made against simply giving all ILLEGAL aliens citizenship and sending their ILLEGAL azzes back to where they came from. If you want to come here, come here LEGALLY. If you don't want to come here LEGALLY, STFU when your ILLEGAL azz gets deported. (stepping off soap box now).
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Here's an idea, you came here ILLEGALLY and had to leave your children. How about you go back home and then come here LEGALLY and get them back. Seems pretty simple to me. I still don't get how illegal immigrants can't decipher between ILLEGAL and LEGAL and they can't see that the arguments being made against simply giving all ILLEGAL aliens citizenship and sending their ILLEGAL azzes back to where they came from. If you want to come here, come here LEGALLY. If you don't want to come here LEGALLY, STFU when your ILLEGAL azz gets deported. (stepping off soap box now).

While coming back to get them is a novel idea, once you have been deported from a country, it can be kinda tricky to come back legally. Also, it is easy to visit a country legally, but you still have to jump through hoops to be able to claim legal residence.

Basically in short, the kids get screwed immediately in this situation, but if they get to stay here, they will probably ultimately be better off in the long run because lets face it, if where said illegals came from was so great, they would not have fled to here.
providencecrow Wrote:While coming back to get them is a novel idea, once you have been deported from a country, it can be kinda tricky to come back legally. Also, it is easy to visit a country legally, but you still have to jump through hoops to be able to claim legal residence.

Oh, in that case I feel bad for them....nope wait, no I don't.

Don't get me wrong I understand what you are saying, I just don't agree with someone coming here illegally and then claiming they have any rights. If you are here illegally you have no rights except the right to go home willingly or by parachuteless air drop.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:While coming back to get them is a novel idea, once you have been deported from a country, it can be kinda tricky to come back legally. Also, it is easy to visit a country legally, but you still have to jump through hoops to be able to claim legal residence.

Oh, in that case I feel bad for them....nope wait, no I don't.

Don't get me wrong I understand what you are saying, I just don't agree with someone coming here illegally and then claiming they have any rights. If you are here illegally you have no rights except the right to go home willingly or by parachuteless air drop.

No i agree with your stance on illegals, i was just saying that coming back for the kids is not really an option. Basically no matter how you look at it, someone is getting the short end of the stick.

Personally i think border restrictions are stupid, you should be able to work and live in any country you want. If you want to go live and work in a country that is at war with your homeland, that's your prerogative, and thus problem to deal with.
I agree with you dolphin. If your here illegally, you run the chance of getting your ass thrown out at any time. However, this country does have a law that provides citizenship to anyone born here (which I think is buillshit). So, if you are illegal, have a kid here and get your ass shipped back. TOUGH SHIT! That's the chance you take.
I feel bad for the kids. It wasn't their idea to come here. There parents snuck them over, their parents got caught, and their parents got sent back to the homeland without them.

The parents should have been a little smarter in the "lets live here illegally" function of their brain and not done it, because now the kids are on their own.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:I feel bad for the kids. It wasn't their idea to come here. There parents snuck them over, their parents got caught, and their parents got sent back to the homeland without them.

The parents should have been a little smarter in the "lets live here illegally" function of their brain and not done it, because now the kids are on their own.

He kids were born here, hence the American citizenship. If they were born "back home" and came with the parents, they would have been deported also. It seems the parents want a better life for their future children so they sneak in spit out the kid and kid gets to stay. That's the problem.
airhornahole Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:I feel bad for the kids. It wasn't their idea to come here. There parents snuck them over, their parents got caught, and their parents got sent back to the homeland without them.

He kids were born here, hence the American citizenship. If they were born "back home" and came with the parents, they would have been deported also. It seems the parents want a better life for their future children so they sneak in spit out the kid and kid gets to stay. That's the problem.

Well the parents are still r-tards in my mind. and I throw that word out hardly at all.
I say the Kids that are born here are citizens, but should be sent back with their parents and when they turn 18 the can come back.
hotsauce Wrote:I say the Kids that are born here are citizens, but should be sent back with their parents and when they turn 18 the can come back.

add the word "legally" to that and i agree
jaydethespaz Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:He kids were born here, hence the American citizenship. If they were born "back home" and came with the parents, they would have been deported also. It seems the parents want a better life for their future children so they sneak in spit out the kid and kid gets to stay. That's the problem.

Well the parents are still r-tards in my mind. and I throw that word out hardly at all.

I agree, but I throw that word around alot.
I don't think children born to illegal parents in this country should be grandfathered in...from a purely legal perspective, once an illegal act is committed, usually everything resulting from that act is sorta all linked together. For instance, it's not usually illegal to wear a Kevlar vest, but if you wear it in the commission of a felony, you're going to get nailed twice.

If you're legal, and your kids are born here, cool. You're in. But if you're illegal when you deliver here, then no dice. Ship 'em all back.
hotzester Wrote:I don't think children born to illegal parents in this country should be grandfathered in...from a purely legal perspective, once an illegal act is committed, usually everything resulting from that act is sorta all linked together. For instance, it's not usually illegal to wear a Kevlar vest, but if you wear it in the commission of a felony, you're going to get nailed twice.

If you're legal, and your kids are born here, cool. You're in. But if you're illegal when you deliver here, then no dice. Ship 'em all back.

Good Plan, Good Plan
I say if they're here and working - give them a ss# and make them pay their share. They're probably doing jobs most wouldn't do anyhow. If they are here to suck public assistance dry, ship them off and their kids too. Breaking up families cause the parents are illegally here and the kids were born here? Is this backwards thinking or what? I don't think anyone would appreciate someone telling them they can stay but Mommy and Daddy are going back to their home country. Obviously, they are here to try to provide better lives for their kids but if they are getting sent back - wouldn't you; as their child, wanna go with your family?