Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pennies for Rubbers
This was really hilarious and the guys were right, Joe was not intimidated at ALL today. I couldn't believe some of the s he was saying.

"Hey can you please just tie this extension cord around my arms to make sure it doesn't leave any marks."

"Okay, i'll just come back around 2:00 when school lets out."

I was laughing so effin hard. I thought the cops would be there any minute!!!

I hope the anonymous listener posts the video on youtube.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
they weren't recording it with the flip cam? and what the hell happened to his repelling.

i need to quit my job...it's getting in the way of listening
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
greenday Gary was recording with the flip camera, and I have a sneaking suspition that the "listener" was greenday, they just can't have the assosiation with the radio station due to the wildness of the dialog.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:greenday Gary was recording with the flip camera, and I have a sneaking suspition that the "listener" was greenday, they just can't have the assosiation with the radio station due to the wildness of the dialog.

Can't get nothing past you... :Smile
Dr. Stupid Wrote:greenday Gary was recording with the flip camera, and I have a sneaking suspition that the "listener" was greenday, they just can't have the assosiation with the radio station due to the wildness of the dialog.

I have a sneaky suspicion that you can't spell Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Best stunt in recent memory, I had to pull my car over this morning, all the while screaming at the radio and howling with laughter. when he told them he would come back around 2 when school gets out, I almost shit myself.
This stunt should be renamed "Producer Joe: Inept Pedophile".
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Any audio or video of this going to be posted at all? Please say yes!
"Do you have anything that could be used to bind hands like razor-wire or an extension cord?"

Holy F!
This was the funniest Joe stunt that I can remember.
Wowie Groovie !
Caught the replay today, it's the first time I heard it. Holy cow, that was one-of-a-kind. Shocked the cops didn't get called in at all.
Yeah that's what I thought. It's kinda scary that the manager/clerk didn't call. Geez, what if it wasn't a joke?
I missed it! Aw. Since I don't have a job I've been sleeping in and missing FBHW for the past month. Sad Now this new job probably won't let me listen. Aw man am I bummed.
if you missed it look up tom greens old videos he did this like 10 years ago
How do you look up Tom Green's old videos? I'd like that. Before Green became a star. I hope that doesn't happen to any of these goofs. What a loss.
And ... I am thinking the pennies trick doesn't get on the web site because the suits are doing the shifty eye and sweating thing. There must have been a meeting.
I hope that the "listener" is able to upload the video soon.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Where is the video?!?!
Typical Free Beer and Hot Wings. Hey lets hype something, so that it'll never happen.
wannabrez Wrote:Typical Free Beer and Hot Wings. Hey lets hype something, so that it'll never happen.

You're absolutely right. Just like they hyped cow part gauntlet and that never happened, or producer joe: bat wrangler, or ash hole challenge, or junk boat. They're always a disappointment and I don't find anything they do funny at all.
how do we see the video? I thought it would be on youtube.
brigadab Wrote:how do we see the video? I thought it would be on youtube.

As of right now, I don't think it has been. Which is a bummer, but not all that surprising. Something tells me that it hasn't been put up, in an effort to avoid legal actions being taken against the station.
pretty lame, i thought i heard them say today to do a search for kaboobie on youtube to find the video when they were replaying the ash hole challenge. but its not on there.
I looked too, can't find it. WTF???
Found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmnh3PaI5xk
wannabrez Wrote:Found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmnh3PaI5xk

Even better... learn how to use punctuation correctly! It should be "it's" in that case, not its.
brez, I am going to set you on fire.

0rz0ski Wrote:brez, I am going to set you on fire.

Harsh, but deserved.
Uncool....