Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaeck Par-Tay
This is an old game from an old forum that I loved. The basic premis is to spout nonsence at each other while trying to keep the thread somewhat coherant. To start the ill will and tom foolary, I smash rock monster in the face with errant kaek, drop kick airhornahole in the jewels, call queen of whore island a whore, and wonder what happened to wienerpoopie.
I thought this was the premise of all the threads on this board?
This is the official goof thread. And you were too serous in your response.
*gives ahole a present... Of poo
I grab a healthy handful of poop and fling it at a fan, hoping that the majority of it ends up in Biff's mouth. Then I sleep the sleep of the just.
See, fistor gets it!
*starts horrible white man dance, slips on poo on floor and faceplants into it
*gets up, dizzy, and cleans face off with a plunger, although a perfectly good towel is much more within reach
Hey, I got a thing for plungers.
*holds up plunger and similtaniusly lights the towel on fire
Hey titan, I gots me a sodomy stick for your bum bum
Well, ok. But, I need to see the cash up front..

*searches for fire extinguisher and whatever Smitty's smokin'

Did you just call my ho, a biatch?
What the eff??

<<Picks up baseball bat and knocks the eff out of agentsmith for calling me a whore.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: Stupid_InternetPolice.png]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
... jumps onto the table at which Queen is sitting drops his pants and waggles his wang at her in a very un-rhythmic manner, then gives plunger the finger and says "It's me tally whacker and you know you want some" before running off to shower in Guinness.
Wowie Groovie !
*picks up knocked out teeth
Nice to see you all joining the partahe.
*throws teeth at Titan and then crys when I realize I don't have enough money to pay queen whore for services rendered
Dr. Stupid Wrote:*picks up knocked out teeth
Nice to see you all joining the partahe.
*throws teeth at Titan and then crys when I realize I don't have enough money to pay queen whore for services rendered

Wonders if smitty should have said Whore Queen, instead of Queen Whore and if Pluger has a shot gun
Wowie Groovie !
Same differance. A queen of whores is still a whore.
*gives plunger some of what I'm smokin
[Image: ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg]
gets a chinese philospahy book and studies for 5 days straight
Wowie Groovie !
looks like a storm!
*grabs umbrella and opens it
Walks into the room because I'm new....wonders what the hell is going on....quickly learns that it's either kill or be killed.....sees one stray tooth laying on the floor and picks it up to give to granny for her empty spot...throws 4,000 pennies up in the air for a diversion while violently swinging around extension cords, razor wire and a string of rubbers (the one on the end being filled with tacs). Everyone that chose to grab at the pennies is now learning that extension cords DO leave marks!
quickly grabs the 4000 pennies and uses a spell of multyplying to make them into 400000 pennies, then goes to Meijer to repeat Joe's stunt 10 times over
Wowie Groovie !
NERD!!! Get 'em!
*throws kaek and poo at Titan
pounds smitty for insulting my Queen then passes out by the pool
Titan ! Wrote:quickly grabs the 4000 pennies and uses a spell of multyplying to make them into 400000 pennies, then goes to Meijer to repeat Joe's stunt 10 times over

That sounds a little too much like LARPing....

Are you LARPing!?

Should people be LARPing?

Did you use a LIGHTINING BOLT multuplying spell?

*laughs at Titan for thinking he multiplied the pennies when the total still remains the same. Grabs agentsmith's umbrella, covers the top with all the poo he's been throwing around and opens it very quickly in the general direction of Titan and shouts, "LARP this!!"
*when they had the chinese tey to take ther order i would pay for that on a cd anyone got it on podcast it was so funny
That's what she said.
quietly sneaks over to the sleeping plunger and pees on him while he's passed out, then punches that damn fairy in the face.
Wowie Groovie !
Allyson Wrote:*when they had the chinese tey to take ther order i would pay for that on a cd anyone got it on podcast it was so funny

+1 ;D ;D
starts doing backflips all around the place to intimidate people...backfilps intimidate ANYONE
sneaking in to rescue fetusface from crazies.

I said come on damnit!
Does anybody else smell urine? Oh, look! backflips and an elephant with no....oh wait, it's titan.
is honestly distracted by Queen's new avatar..... Preeeeeety.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:is honestly distracted by Queen's new avatar..... Preeeeeety.

Awwww . . . that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me titan. +1
Leaning against the wall laughing at all the people doing back flips and pissing in the corner. What the eff is an elephant doing in here? Oh, his simple mind is distracted by a pink fairy. Simple minds are easily distracted I guess.
You gots your lean on! I don't agree with leaning.
*kicks ahole's legs out from under him
Hey backflips! I like backflips...
*gives fetus some kaek on a plate
Titan, quit oogling the queen whore.
*sneaks a picture of a nude Rosie O'Fatty in front of Titan
Drool on that!
*picks up baseball bat again to knock the eff out of the agent and continues until he realizes that my name is just Queenie and finally leaves the "whore" out.
*picks up airhorn, grabs fetusface and gets the hell out of this stupid thread.
you ain't out of the jungle yet, sweet cheeks!
*grabs "queenie" by her ankles and starts grunting and sounding like a general creep
You cannot escape!
Unsure of what exactly kaeck is and previously thinking it was simply a misspelling of a Jewish racial slur - Quickly looks it up on urban dictionary while leaving agentsmith hanging plate in hand - can't find it.....

Decides best course of action is to clown slap it back into agent's face, scream "haiya" in Bruce Lee style and do several things that are not allowed according to the 'things douches do' wall:

- Dons Croakie equipt Sunglasses (inside of course)
- Slaps Kerry Edwars stickers on the back of everyone in the spirit of a "kick me" sign... note: every sticker has a bullethole sticker adheared
- Thinks it's hot in the room - shouts, "It's so danm hot! Milk was a bad choice!"
- Points at my own junk and asks where the bathroom is.
- Pops my collar.

and finally, begins to swing arms in wide circles announcing that in the event that anyone gets hit, it's their own fault for coming too close - Lisa Simpson style.
no Queen! Don't come too close! If you come too close and get hit, there's nothing I could do about it!
*finding chloroform to knock out fetusface for his own good
*kicking the agent where the sun don't shine to get away, but not before putting duck tape over his mouth
mff mff!
*rips duct tape off
My name is now Dr. Stupid!
*begins dancing horrid whiteman dance again
thanking his lucky stars that queen had accidentally grabbed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide instead of chloroform, he runs out of her grasp....he never runs away from a good fight!

grabs a can of Spinach - popeye style - and sucks it down, immediatly causing huge forearm syndrome! Hu'kukukuku! Begins to bash people with wooden chairs in a bar brawl-esque fashion and quickly realizes that these are prop break-away chairs! Oh EFF!
...slowly recovering from Ms. Louisville's wild errant swings ( or were they?), and gives props to Smitty for recognizing his true identity.

..starts hummin' Skynyrd's " gimme three steps" for no apparent reason...