Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Get The Podcast?
I have been looking all over and cannot find where to get the podcast? Can someone help me out?
www.freebeerandhotwings.com in the shop section
Alright thanks. I just ordered a year of it. Now how do I get it?
wait for an e-mail with the link in it
How long does that usually take?
bute76 Wrote:How long does that usually take?

A few days to a week. I use the program "juice" to download my podcasts.

http://www.download.com/Juice/3000-2169_4-10812771.html
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
if I have itunes will that work? or do i need that program?
bute76 Wrote:if I have itunes will that work? or do i need that program?

ITunes will work.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
bute76 Wrote:How long does that usually take?

WHATEVER YOU DO don't read the instructions that come when buying the podcast. :Smile
well i just got the email and i clicked on the link and it said it was working... but now what do i do? like how do i get it into my itunes?
can ne body help me?
I can't. I have no idea what you folks are talking about.
i cant figure out how to get it onto my itunes so i can load it onto my i pod... does ne body know how to do this?
You honestly don't know how to add a file to your iTunes?
no thats y im asking
bute76, I don't know the answer to your question because I only use ITunes to load music onto my refurbished Ipod from rapidrepair.com. I have no idea how to get podcasts with it. Sorry. Hopefully someone will come along soon and explain it.

You can always go to google.com and type in "how to download podcasts on ITunes". That might work.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Better yet, he could even follow the directions from the main FBHW website, which he could have easily seen when in the FBHW store actually buying the podcast.
I am so computer illiterate that it's not funny, and that was a concern when I first ordered the podcast, but I just followed the instructions and it was simple, even for me
alright thanks i figured it out. Now i just logged into my itunes and there is only the first segment in my intunes.. does it take a while for them all to b put on there? or did i do something wrong?