Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/11/08
Today's Picture is courtesy of Rock Monster

[Image: big-cups.jpg]
The alcholics anonymous picnic took a bad turn when the Dixie company showed up with a new product and the Home Brewers of America needed some taste testers.
What midgets must feel like.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
The Hadron Collider did have some unusual effects.
Wowie Groovie !
Times when the excuse "I only had one" doesn't work.
The Ipecac burger convention was an overwhelming success!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Zane and all the other little fellas get together for a kegger.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Zane and all the other little fellas get together for a kegger.

"when i pass out, put me to bed in my dresser drawer"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The solution for the "one drink limit" enforced by the boss at the annual office party.

Edit: I forgot to add that I was fired for ordering the cups.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Veteranarian Clinics in the south....

"Ahright boys. See. Watcha gotta do iz ta cut a big'ole hole init. Yeah. Raght der inna bottom of iss here dixie cup. Then ya stick it on yer dawgs head so for ta keep him frum lickin' his uhhhh ...bawls ...before you kiss'im goodnight"
They eventually gave up after numerous failed attempts at playing flip cup. Still, you should see the ball they used to play beer pong.

So, Zane would be the old one with the camera that looks out of place?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

So, Zane would be the old one with the camera that looks out of place?

That can't be Zane, that guys nose is too small and his hair isn't hip enough.
With the afterglow from the win over Michigan last year long since subsided, Appalachian State has discovered a new way to intice potential students.