Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messageboard Experience?
Is this your first experience with a messageboard?
This is the 1st and only message board I have been on. You have probably noticed.
Nope, this is my fourth.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
My first experience with an Internet forum was in late 1996. Yes I'm a loser.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've dabbled with message boards before, including running one for a bit for my friends and I.
My first..... (Finally out of college with a desk job....gotta have something to do all day right?!)
Admin Wrote:My first experience with an Internet forum was in late 1996. Yes I'm a loser.

According to that logic, I am a loser + 12 yrs.

I knew of message boards, I just never heard of one I thought I might like.
This is my third one, since others are sharing their "stories" as well.
Back in the late 90's I was on the Journey fan club message board. It was a lot of fun, especially the closer it got to their concert at Starwood. The members of the message board were given the opportunity to by ticket before the general public and we got front row seats. We also met and had a cookout before the concert and were given backstage privilges, just for being members on the message board. It was a lot of fun and very similar to the antics that happen on this board.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This is my first message board that i actually enjoy. all the others were dumb
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Yes, its my first one, and even though my karma is three times lower than thekingofnegitivekarma I love it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I got banned from the message board that the comic book store I used to go to in Indiana had.

I got banned for saying bad things about Notre Dame.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I got banned from the message board that the comic book store I used to go to in Indiana had.

I got banned for saying bad things about Notre Dame.

Thats a sucky reason to get banned
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
This was in the heart of ND country, and the admin of the board was a ND grad, and he worked for the university too, talk about fanatical fans.
Wowie Groovie !
Well that's....FUNNY AS HELL!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Go State ! Or whatever they say.

F ND ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !