Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraternity House Premiere
Who's going, I keep trying to call and win tickets but haven't been able to
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They should do a red carpet entrance, then I could be one of the paparazzi !
Wowie Groovie !
I CAN'T WIN ANY TICKETS!!!!!

EFF!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'll be there.
I now don't think if I'll even be able to go so I've stopped trying to win. If I go I'll get home late and then drive back up to Hudsonville the next morning for work.

work sucks, Biff should start paying me to be on the board
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:work sucks, Biff should start paying me to be on the board

This is a great idea. Beginning right now I will pay you one karma point for every good post you make.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:work sucks, Biff should start paying me to be on the board

This is a great idea. Beginning right now I will pay you one karma point for every good post you make.

whats the value of a karma? 1/100 of a cent

poopie shoulda cashed in before he jumped ship
I was in the same fraternity in college as Joel Reisig and Scott Voshel (the guys behind the movie) and they are good guys. I don't know if I will be able to make the premier, but I wish them all the best!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I cannot find the video on wxmi for the life of me. did they already take it down?