Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about those Fighting Irish????
Need to get the wolverine players some stick'em so they can hold onto the ball!!!!

GO ND!!!!!!!!!!!
That was as bad as Michigan has EVER looked. *barf* They made the ND JV look like a top 10.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Saturday's game was no indication of what ND will be like this entire season. They just happened to take advantage of a very young UM team, in a very down year, playing in crappy conditions, in front of their home crowd.

MSU should beat up on the Irish pretty badly in a week.
I hate losing to ND. I F'ing hate it. I would rather lose to State or OSU than ND.
Wowie Groovie !
At this point I have no respect for "that new coach". He seems to worried about conditioning and not fundamentals. They can run with teh best of them, but they can't hold on the shit. The ball or for a tackle. Pathetic. This years is going to be bad.
Go Green

Go White

F ND !
Wowie Groovie !
So, yeah, how about thems Fightin' Irish?

Hey Puddin' Pants, nice job having your team try to run the ball!
potthole Wrote:So, yeah, how about thems Fightin' Irish?

Hey Puddin' Pants, nice job having your team try to run the ball!

And why the hell does he wear his pants so damn high ?
Wowie Groovie !
I don't really know, but I'm glad he does! That's one plumber's crack I really have no desire to see.
potthole Wrote:I don't really know, but I'm glad he does! That's one plumber's crack I really have no desire to see.

That's no crack. I'd say that ranks as a chasm.
Looks like they might beat Purdue.
Wowie Groovie !
Yes....ND is back. They'll win their 9 games on their weak ass schedule and then get pasted in a BCS bowl once again.
I like how that the guy who started this thread hasn't come back once people started to express their dislike of ND. Way to stick by your team.
residentialevil Wrote:Yes....ND is back. They'll win their 9 games on their weak ass schedule and then get pasted in a BCS bowl once again.

Having been a ND fan since birth, this didn't used to be the case, but sadly, (IF they won enough games) you're probably right....and then I would have to watch them get stomped in their bowl game once again.

It's nice to have the SEC down here to lift my spirits.