Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gross things for Joe to gargle
I can think of a few gross things for Joe to gargle but I don't know how many would be safe. For example garbage juice. Thank rank smelling liquid that collects in the trashbins would be horrific to gargle but maybe not too sanitary...

There are some other things that would be gross, like bodily fluids but that might be taking it too far.
would you like producer joe to gargle some joebobway fetch?
Have him gargle urine. It's sterile and very safe to drink.

I DON'T KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, JUST FROM NURSING SCHOOL!

But it would have to be fresh from FB, HW, Zane, or Pubeface. It being warm would make it nasty!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Cod Liver Oil
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
jaydethespaz Wrote:Have him gargle urine. It's sterile and very safe to drink.

I DON'T KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, JUST FROM NURSING SCHOOL!

But it would have to be fresh from FB, HW, Zane, or Pubeface. It being warm would make it nasty!

Yeah, the temperature is what would do it. Not the fact that he drinking the guys golden shower, but the temperature. :Smile
everyone swishes(*?) something different in their mouth and spits it into a communal cup.

Joe gargles the contents.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:everyone swishes(*?) something different in their mouth and spits it into a communal cup.

This is a great suggestion.

I think the show should give 20 bucks to anyone who produces a suggestion that they actually use.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:everyone swishes(*?) something different in their mouth and spits it into a communal cup.

This is a great suggestion.

I think the show should give 20 bucks to anyone who produces a suggestion that they actually use.

i think you're being ridiculous. the both of you.
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:This is a great suggestion.

And I think you're throwing out yet another snide comment. C'mon don't you have anything positive to add? Seriously, are you alway PMSing ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i think you're being ridiculous. the both of you.

And I think you're throwing out yet another snide comment. C'mon don't you have anything positive to add? Seriously, are you alway PMSing ?

when you stop being such a annoying loser, maybe i'll ease up.
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:This is a great suggestion.

Hurt feelings..... :'(
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:And I think you're throwing out yet another snide comment. C'mon don't you have anything positive to add? Seriously, are you alway PMSing ?

when you stop being such a annoying loser, maybe i'll ease up.

I am who I am. annoying loser ? okay I can live with that. better than annoying bitch.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:when you stop being such a annoying loser, maybe i'll ease up.

I am who I am. annoying loser ? okay I can live with that. better than annoying bitch.

look at you titan. are you seriously worked up over a few nasty words? grow a pair dude.
ok. now that that's settled. What's your suggestion Beck?
Jo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I am who I am. annoying loser ? okay I can live with that. better than annoying bitch.

look at you titan. are you seriously worked up over a few nasty words? grow a pair dude.
Do do dooo doo do doot dah doo

Seriously Becky, it takes a lot more than your nasty snide comments to get me worked up.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:And I think you're throwing out yet another snide comment. C'mon don't you have anything positive to add? Seriously, are you alway PMSing ?
A complaint about snide comments on an internet message board... asking someone if they have anything positive to add.

If it wasn't for your completely obscene post count I'd assume this was your first time on the internet.
Joe could gargle castor oil...it's really nasty and moms used to give it to kids to make them throw up when they had swallowed something poisonous that they shouldn't have gotten into.