Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/18/08
[Image: 17_09162008iugiutrf.jpg]
All I see are bushes and trees. Oh wait, cammo! wow. They blend right in.
Biff, Derek, Dino, and Potthole, waiting for orders from the Queen.
Wowie Groovie !
The blue man group accidentally walks into an Army recruiting office....stop me if you've heard this one before.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Sick and tired of whinny little brats, the Wiggle's go postal.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:The blue man group accidentally walks into an Army recruiting office....stop me if you've heard this one before.

I was going to go this direction too but after I looked at the picture a second time.....

The Winkie Guards had to find a different vocation after Dorothy killed the Wicked Witch of the East.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm glad I beat you to it then Biff! ;-)
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Bubba never could keep those lips closed.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Titan working off his community service hours, "Okay everyone turn to the left a little, okay now tilt your heads to the right. You two, open your mouths just a little. Not like that, it looks like you're taking a shit!"
[Image: clipboard01we4.jpg]
Damn that Godzilla is huge!
wingospagettio Wrote:Titan working off his community service hours, "Okay everyone turn to the left a little, okay now tilt your heads to the right. You two, open your mouths just a little. Not like that, it looks like you're taking a shit!"

F you dicktard.
Wowie Groovie !
motorboatking Wrote:Damn that Godzilla is huge!

It's " rodzirra"..... F PC