Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL @ airhorn
I love it. So funny!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Oh my Lord, I almost had an accident this morning because I was laughing so damn hard. I think I'm going to rip Joe's "El Matador" scream for my ringtone.

I love this show so much.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Effin awesome. The great thing was how the other stations reacted. It's great that they have given up and learned to play along. I guess they have finally started to see the humor in it.
I wonder how much one of those babies cost to have installed in a car??????
But the part of hearing Joe run back into the room and doing the "hey, hey . . . they,re on the air, they're on the air." Then FB saying, "Ok, go do it now," then Joe screaming "OK" and then getting choked trying to scream EL MATADOR . . . effin hilarious.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF SO LOUD AT WORK, MY CO-WORKERS LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM A WINDOW LICKER
catiav5user Wrote:I wonder how much one of those babies cost to have installed in a car??????

Different horn kits are available to purchase. Look on line. I know of one called the Bully Kit. Not the one they used today, but is still loud.
http://www.google.com/product_url?q=http...n&sa=title

Here's one I found by googling "the bully kit air horn"
Brian Wrote:I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF SO LOUD AT WORK, MY CO-WORKERS LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM A WINDOW LICKER

[Image: capslock.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF SO LOUD AT WORK, MY CO-WORKERS LOOKED AT ME LIKE IM A WINDOW LICKER

[Image: capslock.jpg]

bwahahaha Queenie....

I wanted to say that too..
My first post must be to say how awesome the air horn is.

That is all.
poisonousgus Wrote:My first post must be to say how awesome the air horn is.

That is all.

Welcome!