Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynae Canned?
wow they are damn harsh. I listened online the other night to you and you were great wendy!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:wow they are damn harsh. I listened online the other night to you and you were great wendy!

Wendy's the best they got, IMO.
loosewendy Wrote:
vidar378 Wrote:Yeah, it sounds like she's on the verge of stuttering the entire time she is speaking.

Well boys, it's been a month. Is it as unbearable as you thought it might be? ???

If so, sorry. Oh, and I'll work on that stuttering problem for you.

I haven't heard much of you recently, Wendy, mainly because I just haven't happened to have the radio on during your shifts (and not intentially), but the couple of times I did hear you, it was better than it had been previously. You sounded more comfortable on-air, and I think that's probably the biggest thing in making it enjoyable to listen.
potthole Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:Well boys, it's been a month. Is it as unbearable as you thought it might be? ???

I haven't heard much of you recently, Wendy, mainly because I just haven't happened to have the radio on during your shifts (and not intentially), but the couple of times I did hear you, it was better than it had been previously. You sounded more comfortable on-air, and I think that's probably the biggest thing in making it enjoyable to listen.

Well, thank you. And yes, I'm a lot more comfortable with it now. Before, it was something I did once a week and that made it hard to get into a good groove.
potthole Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:Well boys, it's been a month. Is it as unbearable as you thought it might be? ???

Big Grin
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, I got destroyed. Game, set, match, Wendy is the winner.
deuchebag Wrote:Good. I think I can start listening again at night now. I really didn't like Lynae. Fox was a deuche and Spud... meh. I stopped listening to her probably about a year or so ago I think. I'd been listening to Coast to Coast on AM. Weird stuff... weird weird.

Wow, you really don't know how to spell "DOUCHE"! Holy SHIT! I can't believe nobody told you that you're retarded and really are a douche bag!!

To the point now, I was not happy when Fox dropped into oblivion and they replaced him with Lynae. Before they made the choice to go with her, they had a guy by the name of Punky Dillinger (now weekend man at KLQ) who I thought was pretty cool. Then, of course, Lynae got the gig. I thought she was a dumb ditsy bitch at first, then she grew on me. She was pretty entertaining after awhile and easy to talk to! Now we have Loose Wendy. I hate GRD late nighs now... would much rather listen to KLQ. GRD has always been my favorite station, but lately, the music sucks ass! Same old shit every Effing day. KLQ has much better variety! Its GRD in the mornings and KLQ for the rest of the day!
Punky was awful. Glad he's gone.
Definitely time to bring another powerhouse, mouthy, overly-egoinflated night time chick back to GRD. Maybe someone that has a history of biting???? Who could we find......
egowx Wrote:Definitely time to bring another powerhouse, mouthy, overly-egoinflated night time chick back to GRD. Maybe someone that has a history of biting???? Who could we find......

I know of a college student that is trying to get into radio. She meets most of thise things... not sure about the biting thing though..... ???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
egowx Wrote:Definitely time to bring another powerhouse, mouthy, overly-egoinflated night time chick back to GRD. Maybe someone that has a history of biting???? Who could we find......

There's a stretch of highway between Detroit and Grand Rapids......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster Wrote:

I know of a college student that is trying to get into radio. She meets most of thise things... not sure about the biting thing though..... ???

??? ??? ???

I've....got...a plan
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I was wondering why I havn't been so annoyed by evening GRD anymore.
I could never get Wendy to spill the beans on Lynae's departure....we're facebook buddies Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"