Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bout those Titans
Can't rely on my college team but, the Titans are rolling. Makes my weekend sooo much better. Must suck to be a Michigan and Detroit Lion fan. Is Titan going to change his M?
brytn Wrote:Can't rely on my college team but, the Titans are rolling. Makes my weekend sooo much better. Must suck to be a Michigan and Detroit Lion fan. Is Titan going to change his M?

Uhhh. No. I'm not a fair weather fan. AND Michigan didn't lose this weekend, so suck it !
Wowie Groovie !
Titans 31 Texans 12

We were THERE!!!

[Image: TexansvTitans2008034.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Where's Brytn??????

[Image: WheresBrytn.jpg]

I walked my butt over there and asked everybody and they didn't know you??? What the eff???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Can't rely on my college team but, the Titans are rolling. Makes my weekend sooo much better. Must suck to be a Michigan and Detroit Lion fan. Is Titan going to change his M?

Uhhh. No. I'm not a fair weather fan. AND Michigan didn't lose this weekend, so suck it !

Sorry...just got used to seeing them lose that I lost my mind. Did they play? ;D
Queenie Wrote:Where's Brytn??????

I walked my butt over there and asked everybody and they didn't know you??? What the eff???

I am 1 section over to the left in that pic. 144 row gg 17-18-19. You were very close though. Very close to where the guy that is standing up with the Bullock jersey.
brytn Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Uhhh. No. I'm not a fair weather fan. AND Michigan didn't lose this weekend, so suck it !

Sorry...just got used to seeing them lose that I lost my mind. Did they play? ;D

Michigan didn't lose, and ND did. I call that a good weekend of football.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Sorry...just got used to seeing them lose that I lost my mind. Did they play? ;D

Michigan didn't lose, and ND did. I call that a good weekend of football.

And there it is...something that you and I can agree on. ND losing. I hate those effers! I also don't really mind Michigan either. Just love giving you a hard time!
brytn Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Where's Brytn??????

I am 1 section over to the left in that pic. 144 row gg 17-18-19. You were very close though. Very close to where the guy that is standing up with the Bullock jersey.

I'm not a huge fan of Logan's, and I don't really care much about the Titans, but I gotta say, that eating Logan's food while watching a live football game is about a 9.5 on the awesome scale.
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie, I had to sell my tix this weekend. I sold them to a guy that works with my sister. I thought you guys were kidding that you came over to see me. I just got a text from my sister thanking me for the tix and that Queenie and Plungerman said to tell me hi. Ya'll let me know next time. Hopefully that was the last game I'll miss this year.
brytn Wrote:Queenie, I had to sell my tix this weekend. I sold them to a guy that works with my sister. I thought you guys were kidding that you came over to see me. I just got a text from my sister thanking me for the tix and that Queenie and Plungerman said to tell me hi. Ya'll let me know next time. Hopefully that was the last game I'll miss this year.

We will be there Sunday vs. the Vikings. I hope AD has a good game for MN. (but not too good) We tailgate at O'Neils. We will have to say hi.
Queenie Wrote:Titans 31 Texans 12

We were THERE!!!

[Image: TexansvTitans2008034.jpg]

The guy behind you kinda looks like Vince Gill in this pic.... maybe?
No, Vince doesn't sit with the commoners :Smile. If he goes, I'm sure he has one of those 10 grand-a-game suites. Funny you say that. I used to refer to Young as Vince Gill just to try and get some dumbass to correct me. Going to the games is really more about messin' with people that actually watching the game.

Yes, I have been kicked out of there
I knew it wasn't him. I was just saying that it looked like him...but not totally, just maybe.
The Titans are doing great and probably will continue to as long as Vince Young keeps his crybaby, overrated, overpaid butt on the bench. I can' t tel lyou how much I hope the Titans win the Super Bowl with Kerry Collins at QB. Doubtful it will happen but the Titans do have the defense to get it done.

And yes as you can tell, I'm anything but a Vince Young fan. I didn't want the Titans to draft him and I didn't like all the hype and praise he's gotten for doing pretty much nothing but being the second coming of Michael Vick, the former most overrated player in the NFL.
VY has his moments, but I agree about the overpaid crybaby. That can apply to a lot of players. Kerry Collins is a good compliment to our running backs. Rotate them to keep 'em fresh and let Collins throw once in a while. Thanksgiving( we still call it Thanksgiving , don't we?), will be the REAL test, when we face the Lions...
residentialevil Wrote:The Titans are doing great and probably will continue to as long as Vince Young keeps his crybaby, overrated, overpaid butt on the bench. I can' t tel lyou how much I hope the Titans win the Super Bowl with Kerry Collins at QB. Doubtful it will happen but the Titans do have the defense to get it done.

And yes as you can tell, I'm anything but a Vince Young fan. I didn't want the Titans to draft him and I didn't like all the hype and praise he's gotten for doing pretty much nothing but being the second coming of Michael Vick, the former most overrated player in the NFL.

Amen about Michael Vick. I took up for VY until the game he got "hurt". It is patently obvious to me now that the receivers can catch the ball. Always remember the Ravens won the Superbowl with Trent Dilfer and Collins is a much better QB than Dilfer. Hopefully the D will remain injury free and carry them this year.
jus' P Wrote:VY has his moments, but I agree about the overpaid crybaby. That can apply to a lot of players. Kerry Collins is a good compliment to our running backs. Rotate them to keep 'em fresh and let Collins throw once in a while. Thanksgiving( we still call it Thanksgiving , don't we?), will be the REAL test, when we face the Lions...

Hey, they finally grew one brain cell and fired Milen's ass.

Lions Win the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!! ;D