Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/22/08
Today's pic courtesy of Titan

[Image: zane.jpg]
"...and I, uhhh.... is that a well hung horse over there? I got some tenergy to use!
[Image: 57417929wa0.jpg]
How can anyone follow that. That is the best post I've seen yet. You should forward that to the show for the other guys to laugh at.
+10!
airhornahole Wrote:How can anyone follow that. That is the best post I've seen yet. You should forward that to the show for the other guys to laugh at.

I agree. Winner Winner.

(However if you do forward it could you please keep my name on the photo, thanks, it's the only way I have to identify my work as mine)
Wowie Groovie !
Good one, dingdong!!! +1
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:How can anyone follow that. That is the best post I've seen yet. You should forward that to the show for the other guys to laugh at.

I agree. Winner Winner.

(However if you do forward it could you please keep my name on the photo, thanks, it's the only way I have to identify my work as mine)

You really want people to think you photograph for Gay Armenian Monthly?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I've been shown up. Well done!
Way to go dingdong!! That is pretty awesome.

Now stop playing on here . . . you have work to do on your guitar.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Is a Fraternity House a fraternity? Or is it a house?

That's all I could think of after laughing my ass off at Dingdong's creativity.
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I agree. Winner Winner.

You really want people to think you photograph for Gay Armenian Monthly?

F yeah ! A cover shot is a cover shot. I'll put that baby in my portfolio and shine a light on it.

And Holy OMFG ! Biggest issue ever 7 pages ?

That's probably the best caption ever. I stand and applaud.
Wowie Groovie !