Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Location for a photo shoot and whiskey bottles ?
Hey peeps,

I am in desperate need of a garage/warehouse/shed/stockroom etc to do a shoot for a class project. I would need the location for about 4 or 5 hours, and it has to have electricity and preferably a restroom. The location also need to be fairly close to Grand Rapids, within 10 or so miles Any edgy gritty industrial looking location will work, but time is running out, and I have less than 2 weeks to finish this, If you have something, or know of anyone who does, please get in touch with me ASAP,

Also, I am looking for glass whiskey and scotch bottles. And brand any size. I need these for a concept shot.

Help me get an A.

Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
If you want gritty and industrial, go to the area south of Pew campus. I live in suburbia, so I'm not much help.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Thanks for the info, but I think time has run out for this project, I have less than a week to finish it, and securing the location, coordinating the 9 models, and doing the shoot, and post production are going to put me way past the deadline.
Wowie Groovie !
My basement is dirty and I look... OK at best in a thong....if thats any help
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My basement is dirty and I look... OK at best in a thong....if thats any help

Well, I did have all the models I needed but thanks for offering. I'll keep you in mind next time.
Wowie Groovie !
Still looking for bottles .

Glass.

Whisky or Whiskey or Scotch.

any size.

Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !