Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College girl selling her virginity
I am a podcast subscriber and I forget what day they said this, but i remember them saying that they were going to talk about it later but I never heard them talk about it. I was wondering if anybody knew what day they talked about this girl? And what segment?
If my memory serves me correct, they talked about it last week.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?
i'm jealous. if i tried selling mine, not only would it not make the news, but i'd get a grand total of $3.50, and maybe get to take home the wood nymph outfit they'd make me wear.

maybe.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?

She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ohhhh. Gotcha. That's pretty sad.
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?

She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!

Do you ahve a big flat screen in that dog house yet!! ;D
airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!

Do you have a big flat screen in that dog house yet!! ;D

Eff no!! He's getting the 18" black and white and NO pillow.
Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome. It got a lot better as we went on, but that first time, myeh.

And it's not a cute college girl selling her virginity, it's Fistor in a skirt and wig. I've heard from Trogdor that he's not bad, but not worth more than 10 bucks and a bottle of 5 O'clock vodka.
Wowie Groovie !
Noone rememberes what day that was on?
bute76 Wrote:Noone rememberes what day that was on?

Not I
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
bute76 Wrote:Noone rememberes what day that was on?

What day what was on ? I wasn't paying attention.
Wowie Groovie !
idk thats what im tryin to figure out??
I remember them teasing it last week, maybe on Wednesday's show, but I don't recall actually hearing anything else about it.
oo so they never really talked about it?
I can't say for a fact they didn't, but I don't recall hearing it.
Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome.

But were they of the opposite sex??
potthole Wrote:I can't say for a fact they didn't, but I don't recall hearing it.

I heard them talking about it one day last week, but cannot pinpoint the exact day. They played an audio clip I believe.
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome.

But were they of the opposite sex??

Opposite of me or opposite of each other ?
Wowie Groovie !
I haven't listened to the podcast from the 16th yet, maybe this topic was discussed that day.
Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome. It got a lot better as we went on, but that first time, myeh.

And it's not a cute college girl selling her virginity, it's Fistor in a skirt and wig. I've heard from Trogdor that he's not bad, but not worth more than 10 bucks and a bottle of 5 O'clock vodka.

Why do people climb Mt Everest? Not because its easy but to say they did it. But paying alot of money to take someone's virginity seems kinda creepy. Mabey it will happen on Halloween.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"