Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripper who didn't show up
269-277-2485
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It was actually funnier that Kurt Busch had to do it. Joe's " Pleasure me stupid!" line had me rolling.
That right there is why Biff is in charge.

I'm calling her today.
Wowie Groovie !
Someone should post her pic,

a quick search of CL didn't pull it up.

Grand Rapids right?
269 isn't a GR area code, I can tell you that. Try Kalamazoo or Battle Creek.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
i think it was kalamazoo area

i googled her phone number and it listed a fruad statment..I can't actually click it (damn government computers) but on the listing it says she goes by many names...

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&h...tnG=Google+Search
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ugh i got the same thing Sad

and im on home comp.
I've been out of town and couldn't hear this until the podcast today, but did anyone notice that on WEDNESDAY, Joe mentioned her stage name was Layla, but then on Thursday when talking about how he called her after the show, he mentioned that her ad said "Sassy Nikki"?

I dunno why, but that seems screwy to me.
Do you think that their boss told them not to bring a stripper into the building or something?
It shows an AT&T cell phone out of Benton Harbor. Of course, being a cell phone I can't get any names or addresses without paying for them.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Benton Harbor would be about an hour's drive, like the guys were saying it would be for her.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Do you think that their boss told them not to bring a stripper into the building or something?

I really don't think her appearance was canceled by the show's end. Her excuse relayed by Joe sounded pretty stripperish to me
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.