Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PETA Wants Ben & Jerry's to use HUMAN Breast Milk!
This is disgusting.

http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

WATERBURY, Vt. -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

What's scary is that they were inspired to request this after hearing that some place in Switzerland already does it!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
cows are dumb, they deserve to be our milk whores. PETA is dumb and think that all animals deserve to just live....cows don't happen naturally in the wilderness, If i didn't feed them corn and milk them their utters would explode like white milky fire works and then they'd starve to death.

Stupid cows....stupid cow loving PETA

end satirical rant
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I really don't much care for Peta and other organizations like them. I'm not referring to just the animal loving organizations, I'm talking like anti war organizations, religous organizations, etc.

I'm all for a person having beliefs, and banding together with people who share their beliefs, but don't push your agenda on me. I have my own beliefs. I don't want to change my habits because you don't like them. I DO.

If god did not intend for humans to consume meat, then why did he make it taste so good?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:I really don't much care for Peta and other organizations like them. I'm not referring to just the animal loving organizations, I'm talking like anti war organizations, religous organizations, etc.

I'm all for a person having beliefs, and banding together with people who share their beliefs, but don't push your agenda on me. I have my own beliefs. I don't want to change my habits because you don't like them. I DO.

If god did not intend for humans to consume meat, then why did he make it taste so good?

agree 100%.

Like famous folks pushing their political views, the only people they are winning over are the weak minded teens.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If B&J gave into PETA's demands, can you imagine the new flavors they could come out with?

Butter Boobie Pecan, Nutty Nipple, etc.
cows have it way better in farms than they would in the wild.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/kIbVwE5zb1Y&hl=en[/flash]

this makes me want to write a letter of my own...

---

dear PETA,

continue being ridiculous. it's funny.

love,
me
wingospagettio Wrote:If B&J gave into PETA's demands, can you imagine the new flavors they could come out with?

I want the job to get the milk

DIBS!
Sign me up for 2 pints of Angelina Jolie!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
wingospagettio Wrote:If B&J gave into PETA's demands, can you imagine the new flavors they could come out with?

+1!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Tin Roof TaTas, Caramel Cans, Heavenly Hooters. C'mon, somebody help me out here.
Motorboat Bonanza, Booby Garcia, Titties 'n' Cream
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Motorboat Bonanza, Booby Garcia, Titties 'n' Cream
That's what I'm talkin about!
That is so fricken stupid.

how about Mango Melons!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
I have been absolutely forced to listen to Bob and Tom this week at work because of having to work in someone else's area and they couldn't get off this topic. They literally talked about it for three hours straight. **BARF** The best icecream name they could come up with was "Carmel Electra".
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
oreos n' areolas, mississippi jug pie, and for those who don't like real ice cream, silicone sorbet
blouse ripple
dingdongyo Wrote:oreos n' areolas, mississippi jug pie, and for those who don't like real ice cream, silicone sorbet

Oreos and aereolas!! +1 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Om-nom orange sherbet, vanilla swirled sweater puppies, banana flavored baby food, sweet sweet nipple cream
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Nipplepolitan
this thread turned real stupid, real quick.
And yet there's still room for lots more stupid

Lactating Lemonade

Rum n Tits

Blue Boobie Bosom Berry
Wowie Groovie !
Jo Wrote:this thread turned real stupid, real quick.

Stupid thread for a stupid organization.
Perky Pointy Pink Pie
Wowie Groovie !
Lactic Lime Sherbet, Mint Chocolate Nip
Mad Dog Wrote:I have been absolutely forced to listen to Bob and Tom this week at work because of having to work in someone else's area and they couldn't get off this topic. They literally talked about it for three hours straight. **BARF** The best icecream name they could come up with was "Carmel Electra".
Sorry to hear about your shitty luck, now let's get back to it.
Almond Areola
Funbag Fudge
Pointy Nip Parfait
Twin Torpedo Toffee

Wow, thats exactly how it went on Bob and Tom.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:

then maybe some of the people in this thread will really love Bob and Tom. ya know, repetitive jokes and all.
Speaking of Becky (and repititive)

Tiny Titty Turtle

Becky Boobie Brittle

Snide Supreme Sherbert
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:

Except we're funny!
Jo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Wow, thats exactly how it went on Bob and Tom.

then maybe some of the people in this thread will really love Bob and Tom. ya know, repetitive jokes and all.
Holy Wet Blanket Batman!
We could start using male parts instead. Would that make you happy?

Penis Colada Crunch
Cashew Crank
Peanut Butter Boner
wingospagettio Wrote:
Jo Wrote:then maybe some of the people in this thread will really love Bob and Tom. ya know, repetitive jokes and all.
Holy Wet Blanket Batman!

Penis Colada Crunch
Cashew Crank
Peanut Butter Boner

Hot Wings is Married but Becky Still Stalks Him Cherry Chip

Becky Plays a Bitch Online but in Real Life She's a Sweetheart Crunch

Becky's 4th runner up in the wet T-shirt contest swirl crunch supreme

Biff's ball berry bloom

Derek's double fudge in your mouth awesome

Dino's Daring dynamic dingle dip dutch

Potthole's perpetual pee pee punch

Fistor's fifth flavor

Titan's titastic table scraps

More to come
Wowie Groovie !
wingospagettio Wrote:
Jo Wrote:then maybe some of the people in this thread will really love Bob and Tom. ya know, repetitive jokes and all.
Holy Wet Blanket Batman!

Penis Colada Crunch
Cashew Crank
Peanut Butter Boner

PURPLE GRAPE PROSTATE!
jaydethespaz Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Holy Wet Blanket Batman!

Penis Colada Crunch
Cashew Crank
Peanut Butter Boner

PURPLE GRAPE PROSTATE!

I think the obvious choice woul be Purple Taint
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:PURPLE GRAPE PROSTATE!

I think the obvious choice woul be Purple Taint

I thought of that, but it rhymed a little better my way.

Peachy keen penis!