Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast Problems
Hey guys, love the show, but i am having some problems with my podcast. Around Easter time I got a year subscription to the podcast. I listened to it all time time between classes on campus. THis summer i worked somewhere between 55 and 70 hours in a normal week so i didn't have much chance to download any podcasts. After settling into a new apartment back at shcool i went to download the podcasts. I got some from this summer but the most recent one i can get is from 7 3 01. I really enjoy listening to all the podcasts otherwise class is a big bummer. If you have any tips or if i am just being a stupid window licker please tell me so i can get back to randomly giggling while walking around campus and getting looks like I am crazy.
What engine are you using to download your podcasts?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I tunes
You may have been receiving the stolen podcasts. Is your podcast subscription up to date?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Download the podcast receiver Juice after you've made sure you've properly bought the podcast and have the correct link. I switched from itunes to juice and all my non-zane related problems went away
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Ok thanx, yea i legally bought it last about 1/2 a year ago and its up to date because i bought a year subscription
Do you still have the original e-mail? If you do, verify the URL is correct. Someone was illegally sharing the podcasts on ITunes and you may have been using that instead of the one you purchased.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.