Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tina Fey
tullipgirl Wrote:Is this the right forum for this discussion??? Can we please talk about OUR Free Beer and Hot Wings????

Is Tina Fey funnier than Joe? No but she is hotter....and she can write better.
tullipgirl Wrote:Is this the right forum for this discussion??? Can we please talk about OUR Free Beer and Hot Wings????

Awwww look another Newb. Welcome Tulipgirl, welcome. You should find our little community fun and friendly, and while yes this is a board for discussion about the Free Beer and Hot Wings radio show, we do occasionally talk about topics other than the show. In this case it's a discussion about Tina Fey. Talk about whatever you like. Find a thread and jump in, or create your own brand new thread.
just don't talk about sex. Unless you're hot, then feel free to talk about it as much as you like and don't forget to post photos but only if you're 18 or older
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:It's so fun to instigate fights from both sides though. I think I'll keep it up.

Plungee just instigated another fight. >Sad

Tina who?

I think you're right. I'm going to move this to the general bullshit forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you for your guidance Titan. Obviously, I am a virgin to this conversation regarding our common interest and appreciate your advice. Seriously-I mean it. Really-thanks.

Respectfully,

The newest Newb
tullipgirl Wrote:Thank you for your guidance Titan. Obviously, I am a virgin to this conversation regarding our common interest and appreciate your advice. Seriously-I mean it. Really-thanks.

Respectfully,

The newest Newb

Be careful. He's luring you in. ;D
Since you're not being sarcastic at ALL, you should respect Titan's wishes and post a pic. It's the least you can do.
Titan ! Wrote:just don't talk about sex. Unless you're hot, then feel free to talk about it as much as you like and don't forget to post photos but only if you're 18 or older

Sooo let me recap. If she's hot and under 18 then she can talk about sex as much as she wants, but don't post her photo if she's under 18 because then everyone would know you're a pedophile?
That's what she said.
Tulipgirl there is one sure way to identify the mingers here: they ask you for pictures right away.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
In the words of Chris Griffen: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I can send a pic, no problem. It is on it's way. Gosh everyone...thanks for making me feel so welcome.........I am speechless.......I haven't had this much attention since I pants Hotwings at a Griffins game.
tullipgirl Wrote:I can send a pic, no problem. It is on it's way. Gosh everyone...thanks for making me feel so welcome.........I am speechless.......I haven't had this much attention since I pants Hotwings at a Griffins game.

Oh boy, now becky's going to get pissed
airhornahole Wrote:
tullipgirl Wrote:Thank you for your guidance Titan. Obviously, I am a virgin to this conversation regarding our common interest and appreciate your advice. Seriously-I mean it. Really-thanks.

Respectfully,

The newest Newb

Be careful. He's luring you in. ;D

Shut man, don't be a C block
Wowie Groovie !
What is a C block?
Allyson Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:just don't talk about sex. Unless you're hot, then feel free to talk about it as much as you like and don't forget to post photos but only if you're 18 or older

Sooo let me recap. If she's hot and under 18 then she can talk about sex as much as she wants, but don't post her photo if she's under 18 because then everyone would know you're a pedophile?

Yes, but don't not post because of age unless you're in Tennessee in which case 15 is legal but only if you're not going to not do it
Wowie Groovie !
tullipgirl Wrote:What is a C block?

Oh don't worry about that. He's just talking about a friend of his doing time....

C Block = Cell block.... like in CB4, the Chris Rock Movie.

Nothing to worry about.
tullipgirl Wrote:What is a C block?

It's between B and D block.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Be careful. He's luring you in. ;D

Shut man, don't be a C block

Sorry dude.

Tullipgirl, Titan is nothing but an utmost gentleman. It would behoove you to spend as much time as possible sending dirty personal messages and nude photos of yourself to him.

There Titan, is that better? :Smile
Titan ! Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Sooo let me recap. If she's hot and under 18 then she can talk about sex as much as she wants, but don't post her photo if she's under 18 because then everyone would know you're a pedophile?

Yes, but don't not post because of age unless you're in Tennessee in which case 15 is legal but only if you're not going to not do it

You know what I love 'bout those high school girls.... I get older....and they just stay the same age....haha....yes they do....
airhornahole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Shut man, don't be a C block

Sorry dude.

Tullipgirl, Titan is nothing but an utmost gentleman. It would behoove you to spend as much time as possible sending dirty personal messages and nude photos of yourself to him.

There Titan, is that better? :Smile

Yes. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, Okay, whatever...what does it mean?
Conversation Blocker
Thanks for letting me know...brand new to the forum...info is good
Allyson Wrote:

+1
The fleeting innocence on this board is so touching.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Titan ! Wrote:

Awwww look another Newb. Welcome Tulipgirl, welcome. You should find our little community fun and friendly, and while yes this is a board for discussion about the Free Beer and Hot Wings radio show, we do occasionally talk about topics other than the show. In this case it's a discussion about Tina Fey. Talk about whatever you like. Find a thread and jump in, or create your own brand new thread.
just don't talk about sex. Unless you're hot, then feel free to talk about it as much as you like and don't forget to post photos but only if you're 18 or older

Yeah, let's jump all over the new person. Great move, jerk. I swear, if you run off new members, your inability to log in will be more than accidental.
Actually I think he was quite charming. But your threats are entertaining. I'm torn
i watched a bunch of youtube stuff and found out she's a lot funnier when she's not trying to be. on talk shows and radio and stuff. she seems nice. i'm ok with her being successful.

my thoughts on the rest of this tired crap:
- becky's been a dick before, but not here
- member pictures are fun, but gushing over them is not impressive, and you can't touch boobies over the internet anyway
- if you actually feel threatened by the phrase "i'll take your login away," you need to add some more hobbies to your list
Oh settle down Potthole, you're gonna blow a gasket.
Wowie Groovie !
dingdongyo Wrote:- if you actually feel threatened by the phrase "i'll take your login away," you need to add some more hobbies to your list

I should post some of the messages I got from titan when he had the account trouble and wasn't able to see threads on the board...
potthole Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:- if you actually feel threatened by the phrase "i'll take your login away," you need to add some more hobbies to your list

I should post some of the messages I got from titan when he had the account trouble and wasn't able to see threads on the board...

Yeah you should. That totally freaked me out.

For those who may be new, or just don't understand....

I love this message board more than anyone else.

It's where I come to unwind, be funny, and connect with fellow fans of the show.

When Potthole threatened me with a banning he knows what it means to me.

However.....

I also feel that this board should be a beacon of free speech.

Ban me for saying something you don't like ?

F you.

Ban me for light heartedly playing with a Newb ? F you twice with a sandpaper dildo.

Remember, this is the Free Beer and Hot Wings message board , and EVERY single time a hot sounding female caller calls the show, at least one of the guys tells her she should send pics to them
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:be funny

???
Titan ! Wrote:I love this message board more than anyone else.

It's where I come to be funny

When does this begin?

Titan ! Wrote:Remember, this is the Free Beer and Hot Wings message board , and EVERY single time a hot sounding female caller calls the show, at least one of the guys tells her she should send pics to them

Remember you're neither famous or on the radio. Therefore you are creepy by default. Sort of like Michael Grey. Creepy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Sort of like Michael Grey. Creepy.

..except for he's on the radio...
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Sort of like Michael Grey. Creepy.

..except for he's on the radio...

This is true and a mystery at the same time.

Have you ever heard the guy interview a woman.....any woman? It's like the guy never gets the vag at home.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't get it either, if I was a guy the last thing I'd get excited about is listening to a girl talk about herself.
STFU, Tina Fey is hilarious. You must not have a sense of humor at alllll
Yes, because somebody doesn't think Tina Fey is funny, they have no sense of humor. Couldn't be any other reason. No sense of humor, that's the only reason one wouldn't think Fey is funny.
Hey Potthole, stop arguing with people on the internet. I think I did that when I was 13?
Kate Wrote:Hey Potthole, stop arguing with people on the internet. I think I did that when I was 13?

Oh, so about the same time you quit going to school? Wink