Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Question
If you subscribe to the podcast on a montly basis, do you need to manually renew it each month?

If so, do you get a prompt to warn you that your month is about to come to an end?
You need to go back and re-purchase it yes. I did not get a reminder email, but three days before my second month ended I bought the year so I can't say with 100% certainty.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Cool, thanks. I'm actually glad that it doesn't renew and bill automatically, I've had that before with a couple of other website subscriptions, without my knowledge that would be the case, and I was none too pleased.
i am new and i am trying to get an avatir to show put cant seem to get it. can ant one help me with this.
I PM'd you. Check your messages.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zongetsu Wrote:i am new and i am trying to get an avatir to show put cant seem to get it. can ant one help me with this.

Wow, this post sure isn't in Kansas anymore. Wink
[drop]I like drinking![/drop]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:[drop]I like drinking![/drop]

I don't think that's fair. If you were new on a message board, wouldn't you completely ignore everything else and pick the forum labled Podcasting Issues to post a question about getting an avatar?