Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Fat Phil
Well the Lions finally got rid of Millen. The UT Vols have one that the fans are wanting to see gone. Fulmer is old and stale. I appreciate everything he has done but, it is time to step down. Skip Holtz anyone?
Yes, but give me his BADASS desk. It's pretty amazing.
Why would you not pull Crompton out of the game? That was one of the sorriest examples of quarterbacking that I have ever seen. Found myself semi-rooting for Auburn.
I was so pissed that I couldn't watch that game....that is until I saw what the hell happened.

Yeah. You pull Crompton and his butterfingers.

Stupid question. He's a sophomore right? I mean I guess Ainge was making stupid mistakes like that when he was a sophomore, but he would always get pulled. I guess Phil doesn't have a Brent Shaeffer anymore, but no excuses. Throw in a freshman and see what he can do.

On another note, what do you think Vandy's chances are with Auburn this coming Saturday? I mean if UT can keep the game that close, I think it could happen. Not likely, but it's not impossible. Especially after watching all these top ranked teams go down this weekend.

Georgia - I was depressed watching that game. I hate Alabama!
Florida - I don't like FL, but I like SEC schools having the top places in the rankings.
Skip Holtz? Hell no....if you haven't noticed, ECU has already come back to earth with back to back losses. I'm not going to pretend I know who UT should get, but Fulmer needs to go. The Vols are going to go 7-5 at best this year.

Crompton is a redshirt junior. He actually started a few games 2 years ago when Ainge was hurt and did really well against LSU and ok against Arkansas (both losses though). Why he's this bad after having 3 years to learn under Ainge is beyond me.
Oh and I think Vandy wins Saturday over Auburn. To be honest....Auburn isn't very good. Their offense is horrible.
Looks like you got your wish.... kind of. It sounds like he wasn't "officially" fired.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3679810
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Nope, and he's going to stay on with the athletic dept. too to "offer advice" if the new coach wants it.... Sounds kind of arrogant.....

Then again, even though we've gotten our wish, it's still sort of sad considering all that he has done for us....third winningest coach and all.