Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Back to Nashville
Let's find a reason to lobby for the guys to come back to Nashville! I missed out last time....and they came for Korn.... does anybody still like Korn? (I probably just made a few enemies by saying that...oh well...F it)
That would be cool. I'd love to meet the guys. Especially Free Zane.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Let's find a reason to lobby for the guys to come back to Nashville! I missed out last time....and they came for Korn.... does anybody still like Korn? (I probably just made a few enemies by saying that...oh well...F it)

I just got done reading about Korn taking a beating for ruining to genres of music, and being a horrible coverband. I was never a big fan, but I have never been on the cutting edge of music. If it has a guitar, I'll give it a chance. To me, no guitar=not music...
Queenie Wrote:That would be cool. I'd love to meet the guys. Especially Free Zane.

HA too funny...
I mean Korn is good when you're in the eighth grade and it's ok to dress stupid .... you can at least claim ignorance at that age.
I had told myself that if the guys came to town I'd be there but, of course they came on a week that I was out of town so, yes I'd love for them to come back.
come back for ACDC in jan guys!!!!