Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Michigan affiliate?
Any idea as to where it would be? I'm hoping Detroit since I recently moved there and all of the morning radio sucks balls since Joe's uncle left the Riff.
Was this mentioned on the show or is this just wishful thinking?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
They said it was unconfirmed at this point, hopefully they don't get a big money affiliate somewhere else and move out of the GR area.
We are not leaving Grand Rapids. Its home.

And the new station is not Detroit. How's that for vague?
New Michigan affiliate? Probably either Lansing, or Traverse City or somewhere up north. Well Maybe K-Zoo.

personally I'd love for them to hit Indiana, as I'm moving there in 2 weeks. Listening to the podcast won't be the same.
FB&HW Are soooooo needed in Indiana.
Wowie Groovie !
East side of state would have been my first guess, but seeing as that's not the case, I'll agree with aulayan, and guess somewhere up north or over around Lansing.
lansing would make sense, I'm sure they would be huge at MSU
aulayan Wrote:New Michigan affiliate? Probably either Lansing, or Traverse City or somewhere up north. Well Maybe K-Zoo.

personally I'd love for them to hit Indiana, as I'm moving there in 2 weeks. Listening to the podcast won't be the same.

I'm south and west of K-zoo and can still hear them loud and clear. If they went with K-zoo there is a possiblity it could be heard in northern Indiana, but it's un-likely.

I doubt it'll be K-zoo honestly..
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You can get Bob and Tom on like 45000 stations in Indiana, them Hoosiers just don't know what they're missing.
Wowie Groovie !
Quote:You can get Bob and Tom on like 45000 stations in Indiana, them Hoosiers just don't know what they're missing.

Besides chromosomes.
Maybe FB&HW are pulling a reverse Rick and Scott and going from GRD to KLQ.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
So Free Beer, your saying its somewhere in this green shaded area?

[Image: michigan.gif]
As long as you take Detroit out of the running.
It is in fact, in the green shaded area on the above map. Its based in a county not named after its largest city.
Orangeville? I don't think most of them have radios though, or ears.
Mount Pleasant.

It's a no brainer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
east lansing would be awesome since i cant hear them here at school
Well if it's not the Detroit area I hope its the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland area so my brother can get into them. When will you be able to announce the new affiliate? I assume it's a done deal save for telling the current show they have to go work at BK.
I have always thought that they should be on in Mount Pleasant, seeing as they went to CMU. Hopefully it's MP, that would be awesome.
I hope it's in the UP so we get some callers that sound like the dude from Family Guy, "I was going to bone my girlfriend but she said there was no whay."
How about WWBN in Flint?
freebeer Wrote:It is in fact, in the green shaded area on the above map. Its based in a county not named after its largest city.

I'm guessing that takes away Jackson, Saginaw, Midland, Kalamazoo, Muskegon...
wwbn in flint would be sweet so i could hear them when i go to the other side of the state. it would make sense too seeing as how they just fired the only good people they had on the radio, although they were afternoon guys, i suppose they could do some shifting around. and plus they currently play bob and tom in the morning so if they got rid of them that would be awesome haha
I'm guessin' Cadillac, Mount Pleasant, or Lansing.
VAN BUREN COUNTY!!!

Breedsville Michigan....google it!

the clear choice
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
pvking233 Wrote:east lansing would be awesome since i cant hear them here at school

Change schools
Wowie Groovie !
I had to leave the car before it was announced...what is the new affiliate?
I have family on the other side o the state that can't stand another minute of "Mike in the morning".
It is Flint. WWBN
Banana 101.5
We start Thursday morning!
freebeer Wrote:It is Flint. WWBN
Banana 101.5

congrats!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Let us now commence with banana jokes. Has Joe ever done a banana stunt?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Admin Wrote:Mount Pleasant.

It's a no brainer.

[Image: fail.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Mad Dog Wrote:Let us now commence with banana jokes. Has Joe ever done a banana stunt?

banana jokes? giggidy.

i don't think he has.....Zane did though.
Jo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Let us now commence with banana jokes. Has Joe ever done a banana stunt?

banana jokes? giggidy.

i don't think he has.....Zane did though.

Zane mouthed a banana
Joe seduced a deli pickle
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Joe seduced a deli pickle

and, in turn, seduced howie too. He hasn't been the same since.
freebeer Wrote:It is Flint. WWBN
Banana 101.5

Welcome to Flint: Michigan's Gooch
Bummer. I was hoping it'd be A^2. I'm tired of listening to the same stupid internet commercials and missing part of the local intros.

Congrats, Flint.
Admin Wrote:Mount Pleasant.

It's a no brainer.

More of your insider knowledge ?

[Image: nelson_ha_ha.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
They will be the best thing that's hapened to Flint since crack! or government assistance...did I cross a line?

Let me issue a 100% apology for anyone that may be offended.
Can you guys see what you can do for Lansing? Atta Boys!!