Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Carmen's laugh F with you?
Maybe it's just me but her laughing at everything they say is getting on my nerves. It reminds me of a Bob and Tom rerun, the constant off mic laughter just under their voices is driving me insane. Does anyone else notice this? does it bother you?
I only ever hear her laugh when they're picking on Zane. but I don't listen on the best radio.
I notice that she can be heard frequently, but I've never thought to myself that it sounds like Bob & Tom.
I can hear her but it doesn't bother me. I'd do the same thing if I was in her situation.

Free Beer's laugh is by far the best. When he really gets going, his laugh alone cracks me up.
That's what she said.
Carmen's laugh is infectious. When she laughs everything seems more funny.
I agree with both Allyson and Jay. First, when Free Beer really gets going with his Ricky Riccardo laugh, I can't help but crack up. Carmen's laugh causes a similar reaction, but I definitely laugh harder with Free Beer.
I don't mind Carmen's laugh at all and that usually annoys me. I think Stephanie Webb is a sweetheart but her laugh gets to me
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Wow! As someone against having a woman on the show (boo Stephanie Webb) I LOVE Carmen's laugh, too. It makes everything funnier.

I love it when the guys laugh so hard they can't breathe. That's the best!
I'm indifferent. I've noticed it, but it doesn't bother me. Freebeer's laugh sounds like he is choking....not that I want him to be choking, but it's great.....one of the things that make me laugh the hardest.

Was it on FBHW where they had the interview with the laughing clubs? Where people just get together and laugh? That was hilarious, and when people start laughing really hard, I can't help but to join in.....conformist I guess.
I have no idea what the f you guys are talking about. I listen as much as I can everyday and I've NEVER heard of Carmen or heard her laugh.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I have no idea what the f you guys are talking about. I listen as much as I can everyday and I've NEVER heard of Carmen or heard her laugh.

Thanks for this. Keep up the good work. Just out of curiosity, does "as much as you can" work out to about 4 minutes a day?
Is she the same Carmen that used to do traffic on KLQ?
burnking Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I have no idea what the f you guys are talking about. I listen as much as I can everyday and I've NEVER heard of Carmen or heard her laugh.

Thanks for this. Keep up the good work. Just out of curiosity, does "as much as you can" work out to about 4 minutes a day?

No, I'm up by 5:oo am and I listen to the first 35 min at home, and I can usually catch ehhh... about an hour and a half to two hours in longer bits and shorter peices and some times I can listen straight through. And I've still never heard of Carmen. So I have two questions: Is she a new intern? Is she Hot?
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Thanks for this. Keep up the good work. Just out of curiosity, does "as much as you can" work out to about 4 minutes a day?

No, I'm up by 5:oo am and I listen to the first 35 min at home, and I can usually catch ehhh... about an hour and a half to two hours in longer bits and shorter peices and some times I can listen straight through. And I've still never heard of Carmen. So I have two questions: Is she a new intern? Is she Hot?

She's an intern, yes. Not sure if they've really had her speak a whole lot on-air. I'll hear the occasional comment from her or about her, but nothing extended. She can also frequently be heard laughing in the background.

oldsquid Wrote:Is she the same Carmen that used to do traffic on KLQ?

Doubtful. Doesn't sound the same, and something tells me she wouldn't ge interning with FBHW.
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:No, I'm up by 5:oo am and I listen to the first 35 min at home, and I can usually catch ehhh... about an hour and a half to two hours in longer bits and shorter peices and some times I can listen straight through. And I've still never heard of Carmen. So I have two questions: Is she a new intern? Is she Hot?

She's an intern, yes. Not sure if they've really had her speak a whole lot on-air. I'll hear the occasional comment from her or about her, but nothing extended. She can also frequently be heard laughing in the background.

Doubtful. Doesn't sound the same, and something tells me she wouldn't ge interning with FBHW.

Cool. Is she Hot?
Mad Dog Wrote:
potthole Wrote:She's an intern, yes. Not sure if they've really had her speak a whole lot on-air. I'll hear the occasional comment from her or about her, but nothing extended. She can also frequently be heard laughing in the background.

Cool. Is she Hot?

Not sure about that, titan. Wink
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Cool. Is she Hot?

[Image: oldlady.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Cool. Is she Hot?

+1
I don't mind it, but I agree, FB's laugh is not only incredibly contagious, but so genuine and warm. I have to admit, I've got a bit of a man crush on the old FB..
airhorn Wrote:I don't mind it, but I agree, FB's laugh is not only incredibly contagious, but so genuine and warm. I have to admit, I've got a bit of a man crush on the old FB..

To all,

Please note the differences in the member names. As this guy may be slightly gay, I on the other hand am not.

Except for Titan. What a man!! :-*
airhornahole Wrote:
airhorn Wrote:I don't mind it, but I agree, FB's laugh is not only incredibly contagious, but so genuine and warm. I have to admit, I've got a bit of a man crush on the old FB..

To all,

Please note the differences in the member names. As this guy may be slightly gay, I on the other hand am not.

I was wondering what happened to your avatar and praying that you were looking for a new one.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:To all,

I was wondering what happened to your avatar and praying that you were looking for a new one.

Avatar is here to stay, Queenie. Here is stay.
airhornahole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I was wondering what happened to your avatar and praying that you were looking for a new one.

Avatar is here to stay, Queenie. Here is stay.

Vee ave vays ov makin' you!! ( lame German accent)
To quote a line from the Choo shoes thread: "Everyone has a price"
We're quoting the million dollar man Ted DiBiase now? Awesome.

Carmen's laugh is great. It doesn't happen very often and when it does it instantly makes funny stuff even funnier.

FB's neck queef > FB's Ricky Ricardo laugh
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Her laugh doesn't bother me yet, but I'm sure it'd get to me after a while, especially if she was there all the time.
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:No, I'm up by 5:oo am and I listen to the first 35 min at home, and I can usually catch ehhh... about an hour and a half to two hours in longer bits and shorter peices and some times I can listen straight through. And I've still never heard of Carmen. So I have two questions: Is she a new intern? Is she Hot?

Actually it makes sense that I wouldn't hear her. Its really loud where I work and is sometimes hard for me to hear.
I've been hearing her laugh a lot this morning
Carmen's laugh spotted. And some speaking too.

We've got some laughter spotted during Joe's bird story this morning, and she had some speaking points during the "top things that make men and women happy" segment.
siggy778 Wrote:I've been hearing her laugh a lot this morning

I finally heard it this morning.

Annoying.As.Eff.

Carmen: Stop. Please. Now. For the love of God.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I do find it annoying. It's not a big enough deal or outrageous enough to distract me from the show too much, but it is annoying. She's too quick to laugh, tends to laugh harder than is appropriate, and laughing off-mic is universally awful in and of itself.
I finally heard Carmen talk yesterday morning. She kinda sounded like she'd been smoking too many Marlbro's
I like her laugh. Gotta let the laughter out. Dont hold it in! FB's laugh is a bit strange to me though it does make me laugh just from hearing it.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Her laugh is horrible. It's very Bob & Tom-ish and it is way to over the top sounding and seems forced, I actually cringe hearing it.
siggy778 Wrote:I've been hearing her laugh a lot this morning

Yeah, I've heard her before, but on the day you posted this, it was really bad. I don't mind now, but she's on her way to being Cristy Lee from the Bob and Tom show.
Maybe she should intern for the Bob and Tom show. She doesn't even has a radio name yet and the guys rarely if ever pick on her or invite her into conversations.
carmen is in a wheelchair
bigdaddy Wrote:carmen is in a wheelchair

And what difference does that make? Does it make her less of a person, or does that make her more delicate, so we should not be commenting on her stupid laughter? Does the existance of the wheelchair have a direct impact on her vocal cords?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
bigdaddy Wrote:carmen is in a wheelchair

And what difference does that make? Does it make her less of a person, or does that make her more delicate, so we should not be commenting on her stupid laughter?

it makes her not cool.

[drop] let me explain something, ok? cripples are not cool. [/drop]
killerb Wrote:Maybe it's just me but her laughing at everything they say is getting on my nerves. It reminds me of a Bob and Tom rerun, the constant off mic laughter just under their voices is driving me insane. Does anyone else notice this? does it bother you?

This.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.