Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickin' on Zane
Ok. Does anyone else get totally bored when they start picking on Zane? I mean, the first few times that it happened it was funny, and every time it happens, it is warranted.... I'm just sick of hearing it. Like this morning. They spent an entire segment on Zane's justice league comment, and when they came back from commericals, they tried to start it back up.

When this happens it seems like they've run out of stuff to talk about....(to me)

Agree? Disagree?
I think it's more fun when they pick on Hot Wings.
Wowie Groovie !
I get what you're saying but I think if either of us were actually there and caught up in it we'd feel differently. It's hard to know when something that tickles you has extended it's prime. Yes sometimes I do get impatient, but it's usually when they replay each others' quotes more than 2 or 3 times.

On the other hand, getting Zane to wear out his limited self-control and go ape is unavoidably fascinating. It's like poking an angry little groundhog with a stick.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
i think its great whenever they team up on someone else but i do think 1 segment is plenty, unless its somting soo funny that they have to keep goin
Naaaa, its hillarious. Grab your sticks and keep poking.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Speaking of which. Where is the angry little groundhog today ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Speaking of which. Where is the angry little groundhog today ?

Damn, I was going to ask you where he was.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
don't anybody dare say "cowboy gay camp".....
Is that a challenge?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Is that a challenge?

Actually it's not. Becky soaks her underoos everything those three words are linked and she's wearing her Aquaman roos which are her favorite.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Actually it's not. Becky soaks her underoos everything those three words are linked and she's wearing her Aquaman roos which are her favorite.

wait.....what?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Everyone else ganging up on ANY of the four is always hilarious.

If anything, I wish they'd pick on Free Beer more since he seems to be the most teflon of the bunch.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Actually it's not. Becky soaks her underoos everything those three words are linked and she's wearing her Aquaman roos which are her favorite.

wait.....what?

yeah Biff. whatever you do, don't say a easy to understand zing.
HA! +1

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
For the dense amongst us:

Becky's balls sweat whenever she reads the words "cowboy gay camp" and she is tired of ruining her underoos.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:For the dense amongst us:

Becky's balls sweat whenever she reads the words "cowboy gay camp" and she is tired of ruining her underoos.

all the best jokes have to be explained.
Underoos? Are you British, or just old?

Jo Wrote:all the best jokes have to be explained because I'm a typical dense blonde.

It's okay.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
0rz0ski Wrote:Underoos? Are you British, or just old?

You're smart.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think it is absolutely hilarious when they pick on Zane. He gets all flabbergasted and can't talk and then screws up again. I have definitely changed my opinion of Zane. He's my new favorite person I hate to love.

*flashes peace sign to Zane
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Underoos? Are you British, or just old?

You're smart.

If by smart, you mean 'smartass,' then yes. I agree.

0rz0ski Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You're smart.

If by smart, you mean 'smartass,' then yes. I agree.

http://aquamanshrine.blogspot.com/2007/0...-1981.html
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:If by smart, you mean 'smartass,' then yes. I agree.

http://aquamanshrine.blogspot.com/2007/0...-1981.html

I wasn't born when that was around, and that little fact makes me happy.

Careful. Old man might get cranky and throw his soiled Depends at you.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Queenie Wrote:*flashes Zane

I bet he appreciates that Queen.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:

Holy shit Biff, that's just.... I'm speechless.

[Image: faillzzz.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
+1
I don't mind it, like Queenie mentioned, I think it's funny when Zane gets all in a huff when they pick on him.
Anyone remember a time when Zane, HW, and Joe ganged up on FB? It seems to me that he's usually the guy who gives way more than he gets.
Wowie Groovie !
Other than word scrambles no, he doesn't stretch out his neck far enough
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
You don't burn the burnking. The only thing they ever have on him is when he misspeaks words, which can be hit or miss. Sometimes I think they talk to much about things their group thinks funny but broadcast out to an audience...not really. For the most part though they kick ass!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:Anyone remember a time when Zane, HW, and Joe ganged up on FB? It seems to me that he's usually the guy who gives way more than he gets.

I agree, except for that time when they played the collection of "so on and so forth." He got it all day long on that day.

As for the original topic, I think it's not just when they pick on Zane, but any time they get on a good roll, I think they always go a little past the point when it stops being funny. Still, I'd rather have that than not enough funny.