Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Tags
I know a few of the guys play guitar hero so I thought this would be a good place to post your Gamer Tags.
Imagine a "GAME WITH FAME" night where we can play GH3 or something with the guys!

Mine is Bluehawaiisurfr

Yes...I am a nerd...
Undecided
I rarely play online.
diverdownxr1 .. mostly cod 4
Another question would be what GAMES do you guys all play? I spend way too much time on Rock Band, but I also enjoy Madden, NASCAR 08, Assassin's Creed, and lately I've been into Dead Rising. I haven't picked up GTA4 yet, but am planning on it.
mine was sgtteabaggins for a long time but i got banned :Smile on HALO 2
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
hotzester Wrote:Another question would be what GAMES do you guys all play? I spend way too much time on Rock Band, but I also enjoy Madden, NASCAR 08, Assassin's Creed, and lately I've been into Dead Rising. I haven't picked up GTA4 yet, but am planning on it.
Yeah good call.
I play
Call of Duty 4, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto 4, Madden, Tiger Woods, GH3, just got Halo 3 but haven't played it yet.
I mostly play Halo 3 when I do play online, me and a few friends share the Gamer Tag it is mCsWinstonWolf.
I game on the PC
I love Dead Rising. I played so much I dreamed about killing zombies. SWEET.
Lame, i totally tried to post my gamercard on here and these boards don't accept HTML.

Anyhoo name: ProvidenceCrow
Link: http://live.xbox.com/member/ProvidenceCrow
Current Gamerscore: 3220
Mine is analraider4
Yeah, Dead Rising is pretty sweet. It's actually been sitting on the shelf in the theater room and I'd forgotten I even had it. I couldn't find Madden the other night so I popped that in and was wonderfully reminded of how much fun it is to walk around a mall and beat zombies with trash cans.
Gamertag:RKCICON
current games Cod4, GTA4, R6V2
Gamertag: ThetaChiGuy41
Whatever suits my fancy at the time. I have been playing my older games a lot lately.
I play COD 4 on Xbox My tag is: Ikon85
My tag is my name on here but my 360 is broke now. But COD4 is where it is at.
My GT is my name username as well. I play mostly Halo 3, and then some GTA4 and shortly will be on Battlefield: BC.

xxSLOSHxx
Oh yeah...WOW...sucks...
:o
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:Oh yeah...WOW...sucks...
only played by people with no lives, live in thier parents basement and drink diet Mt. Dew all day.
icon Wrote:
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:Oh yeah...WOW...sucks...
only played by people with no lives, live in thier parents basement and drink diet Mt. Dew all day.

Agreed.
icon Wrote:only played by people with no lives, live in thier parents basement and drink diet Mt. Dew all day.

Yeah seriously, what is wrong with people? Why would anyone subject themselves to diet mountain dew when there is plenty of perfectly good regular mountain dew available.
While I wouldn't know what WoW looked like if it mugged me, I think we ALL have hobbies that we nerd out on once in a while. If WoW is what you enjoy, knock yourself out. At least you're not out there touching kids.
the problem with WoW at this point is its not something to enjoy, the game has become a full time job. To my understanding of it (i know some people who still play, i quit long long ago), you need to Raid every night with 20-40 people (thats easily a 5 hour committment) and then to make up your repair bill for every day, you need to play an additional 3 hours before raiding every night. 8 hours a day? yeah thats a full time job, that you pay to do. Screw that
My 360 gamertag is ResidentialEvil.

For PS3 owners, that's my PSN name too.

I'd post my Wii Friend Code but I can't remember it. Not that it matters since the Wii has like 2 online games.
any one play call of duty 4 for PS3??
L337dexter
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:I know a few of the guys play guitar hero so I thought this would be a good place to post your Gamer Tags.
Imagine a "GAME WITH FAME" night where we can play GH3 or something with the guys!

Mine is Bluehawaiisurfr

Yes...I am a nerd...
Undecided

wienerpoopie Wrote:mine was sgtteabaggins for a long time but i got banned :Smile on HALO 2

Off topic, do you guys play goal line blitz? I recognize the team and also the player name Tea Baggins. I'm pretty heavy into that.

On topic, my gamertag is DreadSquicken. I play Halo, COD, Nascar, Madden (when it comes out), GTA IV... A few others from time to time.
my gamertag is Yewt. I play Halo 3, Gears, COD4, Rock Band, and GTA4.

Hit me up, we can do some gaming.
I've been busy lately, so I haven't really been on. Mine is i51500010589. haha When I am on, the games I play online are basically Halo 3, and Rock Band. I've got more games, I just don't play them online.
my gamertag is peachs83 I hardly play, unless Shaun talks me into it, mostly because I'm self conscious about how bad I suck at games
I play Halo3, Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, and the Guitar Hero series, but I am by no means any good at any of them. Though I can rock out on Medium in Guitar Hero.

I already posted this in another thread, but my tag is XX29421
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Chief Teabaggins
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sergeantpepper Wrote:Mine is analraider4

I'm surprised you haven't had the code of conduct ban hammer swung in your direction yet. A friend of mine was kicked off xbox live for 3 day, just because his profile bio thing had the word Eff in it.
Kris!? Wrote:
sergeantpepper Wrote:Mine is analraider4

I'm surprised you haven't had the code of conduct ban hammer swung in your direction yet. A friend of mine was kicked off xbox live for 3 day, just because his profile bio thing had the word eff in it.

Speaking of banning: This was the actual guys name

http://www.webguild.org/2008/06/microsof...plains.php
DIRK419 Just COD4 for now.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Chief Teabaggins

Wait a minute... Undecided
mine is the1thepwnly
p.s. i play mostly ncaa football Battlefield Bad Company madden gta and most of the music ones
my gamer-tag is Griff1713 and the only game I play on-line right now is COD4
changed my gamertag to xX Smoke Xx14
Waiting for Cod5 (in the beta now) and Gears of war2, maybe fallout 3