Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Flint Listeners !
Hello new FBHW listeners in Flint.

You may have recently found your previous morning radio show replaced by the vastly superior Free Beer and Hot Wings show.

A few things will no longer be part of your life:

Guest comedians filling up 2 hours of show time

endless repetition of really lame parody songs

and most importantly,

You will not hear an unending laugh track anymore

However, if you give them a chance Free Beer and Hot Wings, (yes we are all aware of how stupid that name is) will make your morning brighter.

These guys are genuinely funny, intelligent, and will put a smile on your face.

Give them a week, and you'll be a convert and will quickly forget whoever it was you used to listen to.

And while you're at it, join in our little community here on the message board. We love new people.

PS, you should note, that this is usually a 4 man show, Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane, and Producer Joe, plus a random smattering of homeless interns.

Eric Zane is off for a few days, we have no idea why, but hopefully he'll be back soon and the show will be running at full speed.
Wowie Groovie !
Well said, Titan - When FBHW came on in Albany, replacing Howard, it took MONTHS for me to really get into the groove. First I hated them, then they were just "okay", then I liked it but couldn't keep track of who was who, then they got funny, now I'm an addict.

There's a natural progression. You'll see.
I doubt I'll be able to pick them up in my building so I will continue to listen to the WGRD stream. But it'll be nice to have another "local" affiliate stream to use as a back up when WGRD's fails.

[Image: banana-bunker.jpg]

:o
I wonder if i will get them, I'm halfway between flint and Detroit. will have to check on the way home.
I hope the Flint signal is strong enough to hear around the Detroit area. It sucks when I lose them on the way to the D.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I hope the Flint signal is strong enough to hear around the Detroit area. It sucks when I lose them on the way to the D.
I think the line is around Lake Orion.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Well said Titan, +1, and now they'll know who to fix their hate on in the initial angry phase.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:Well said Titan, +1, and now they'll know who to fix their hate on in the initial angry phase.

Good point Torque, for those of you who want to sling some hatred this way, this is a great forum for it.
Wowie Groovie !
bumped for modification
Wowie Groovie !
It sucks that unless they are listening online, the Flint listeners won't be able to hear the breaks where they bitch about the Lions....Flint listeners would EASILY be able to understand our frustration.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Bump . . . in case there are any new Flint members.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dear Flint Listeners,

Please send Tim Horton's Coffee to Grand Rapids ASAP. Will pay cash.

Thanks much.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Dear Flint Listeners,

Please send Tim Horton's Coffee to Grand Rapids ASAP. Will pay cash.

Thanks much.

Truth.
And send some Whitecastle burgers, extra pickle.