Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/1/08
Today's pic brought to you by our fearless leader, Biff.

[Image: 1214737322714.jpg]
Fistor's Wife.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
the one that got away, Biff?
[drop] Wow, hot. [/drop]
That's what she said.
Biff has been misleading us all along. A self portrait.
Green thumb nothing, you should see my bush I grew.
"I am a God WARRIOR!!!!!"
The scary part, this was just the warm up photo before the real action started.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan's mom was really pissed off when he tried to sneak into the house at 2 am.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: 94046795jh0.jpg]
Don't make me have to open a can of whoop ass on you!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Front page cover art from "The Complete Idiots Guide to practical jokes you can play on people too fat to bring their hands together".
Although male masturbation is known to give you hairy palms, we now have documented results of female masturbation......ewwwwwwww.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Rock Monster Wrote:Fistor's Wife.

Winner
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Although male masturbation is known to give you hairy palms, we now have documented results of female masturbation......ewwwwwwww.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:Don't make me angry... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Replace "angry" with "hungry" and you have yourself a caption.
"The Incredible Bulk"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
burnking Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Although male masturbation is known to give you hairy palms, we now have documented results of female masturbation......ewwwwwwww.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

My deepest apologies. I couldn't keep the puke in my mouth before hitting the post button...that's how I knew it had to be done!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

nice!!!!
"I dun tole you I wuz 'llergic to soap! How many times I got ta tayl you, Jed!? Now, give me that sponge bath of twinkie cream lak I tole you thuh ferst time!"
Dammit...where's my copy of Ringo Starr's Greatest Hits?
The result of a 3 way between Meatloaf, Lou Ferrigno and Mama Cass.
"How did you get a picture of my mom....."
Holy Shit Q ! This whole F'ing thread was pure gold.

Shots and beers on Biff.
Wowie Groovie !
Mmmm I hope she shaves, yum.
Jo Wrote:the one that got away, Biff?

Whaddaya mean "got away"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:the one that got away, Biff?

Whaddaya mean "got away"?

oh, i'm sorry. i just assumed. i'll redo my caption.

Biff's snuff film star that never got away.
CLEATUS! WHERE YOU HIDE MY BUTT CREAM!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ