Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is zane?
Where is zane today? I thought that I heard him on earlier, did I miss something?
I also just realized he's not there, and I love the way the show sounds without him. He adds little to the show, and his absence is enjoyed by me!

Edit... Of course, I hope he's ok, and his family etc.. I just like the way the show sounds without his constant blabbering.
Is anyone else concerned. Of course the podcast is not up so I cant listen to early morning explanations. Anyone know the story.
I like it without his constant interruptions. Refreshing.
Plus I like hearing sexy Joe a bit more...I'm getting moist.
Screw that! The snake thing was cool, but I don't think I have laughed out loud all morning. The show needs Zane whether you like him or not. Without him, Hotwings repeats, (he echos everything Freebeer says), are way more obvious.
Yeah I missed any possible explanation too, and at first I wasn't even sure if he was GONE, or just being unnaturally quiet for some reason. It wasn't until WHWT when I got confirmation he wasn't in the studio.

I was hoping someone here knew what was up - though I've gotta admit, I kinda like it too.
lets just hope Joe comes through with the podcast later....not too much later though
On the bright side, if Joe DOES upload it, we can look forward to bits being labeled with the descriptors, "break 1", "break 2"....
did anyone listen to the whole show today ? I stated listening to it about 6:30ish and didn't hear them say anything about why he was gone.
Wowie Groovie !
Whether you like it or not, Zane brings something to the show. His a-hole antics spark conversation. IMO there weren't enough "flap" or "veiner" references this morning.

I hope he comes back soon.
i'm listening to the first hour replay on wqlz right now. he's telling a story about how his wife hit a parked car in the parking lot. that's all i heard so far. he keeps saying the story will "get a lot worse." but it doesn't sound like anybody is hurt.
They have a new affiliate tomorrow ! He better be back.
Wowie Groovie !
dingdongyo Wrote:i'm listening to the first hour replay on wqlz right now. he's telling a story about how his wife hit a parked car in the parking lot. that's all i heard so far. he keeps saying the story will "get a lot worse." but it doesn't sound like anybody is hurt.

It's the flashback...
jus' P Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:i'm listening to the first hour replay on wqlz right now. he's telling a story about how his wife hit a parked car in the parking lot. that's all i heard so far. he keeps saying the story will "get a lot worse." but it doesn't sound like anybody is hurt.

It's the flashback...

oops. i got confoobled because he said "no flashback today joe!" at one point. nevermind.
Quote:Whether you like it or not, Zane brings something to the show.

Well, OBVIOUSLY he brings something...it's just not something I particularly enjoy.
You guys shouldn't speak badly about someone on the show when they're not there.

You never know what might be going on.
Duly noted.
the show should be called the Eric Zane Show.
They said his ass exploded so I assume it's a minor illness.

Zane is a huge part of the show. No offense to anyone who doesn't like him. It just baffles me though because in my opinion Zane is a HUGE part of the show. The guys are all equals but if anyone contributed more to the show than anyone else I'd say it's Zane. (This isn't a knock on the other guys.)

It just seems to me that if you don't like Zane then you don't like the essence of the show and thus it amazes me that you like the show at all.

Now Hot Wings? They can get rid of his wirey ass.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
But without Hot Wings, you would never have your forum name.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
HW just said his ass exploded.
0rz0ski Wrote:But without Hot Wings, you would never have your forum name.

That's the delicious irony I enjoy day in and day out.

Num num num.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
He does contribute a lot, it's just not entertaining to me. I much prefer the stuff where they slam each other for word jumbles, or when HW gets all defensive and pissy to the fart noises and bitch jokes that Zane brings to the table.

Or at least, that's what I'd say had we not been told we shouldn't discuss it.
I cannot believe we missed the opportunity to name this thread "Was Zane's absence ever completely explained?" Wink
brytn Wrote:I cannot believe we missed the opportunity to name this thread "Was Zane's absence ever completely explained?" Wink

Haha - Then months later Zane will post and make fun of us for continuing to guess.

It doesn't matter...We all know it's his turn at Cowboy Gay Camp.
itsme Wrote:HW just said his ass exploded.

Damn it Fistor, you've got to keep you hands out of the show members.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:
brytn Wrote:I cannot believe we missed the opportunity to name this thread "Was Zane's absence ever completely explained?" Wink

Cowboy Gay Camp.

OH GOD!!!1

BECKY IS COMING!11!!!1one!!!!!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Cowboy Gay Camp.

OH GOD!!!1

you're in trouble now :o
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Cowboy Gay Camp.

OH GOD!!!1

It will take her a while to respond. Especially after she just slipped out of her chair.
Quote:OH GOD!!!

BECKY IS COMING!

I wonder if this is the first time Becky's heard this today. Hey Beck, if you need a cigarette when you're done, I've gotcha covered.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:OH GOD!!!

BECKY IS COMING!

I wonder if this is the first time Becky's heard this today. Hey Beck, if you need a cigarette when you're done, I've gotcha covered.

Yoda's back with lightsaber fully extended and looking for some Dooku to stompulate !

~ For the record ~ Cowboy Gay Camp is strictly for Hot Wings. (and maybe free beer) Zane was awayat Manly Man F you till you bleed camp.
Wowie Groovie !
Or Midget Wrestling Camp?
Zane Rules. It's not the same without him, just like it's not the same if any member of the show is missing. The three of them have the best chemistry together.
probably the worst show ive ever heard today. w/out zane this show is clueless. zane brings a sense of unscripted fun. the only time i laughed was when one of there videos didnt load and they didnt have a clue what to do. I seriously hope your the highest paid eric.
I don't know if I'd go that far but the show definitely misses Zane more than it missed Hot Wings and probably would miss Free Beer. Zane is the one that is first to pile on someone who screws up and he's the one most likely to get piled on himself. Without him the show is a little more formulaic.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I love Zane. He helps keep the show fun and entertaining
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
The show without Zane is nothing, the show without any of them is nothing. This show is simply one of those things that is greater than the sum of its parts (to be cliched, but apt).
Any update?

Doubt it's an illness.

Felt it was ironic that they didn't throw him under the bus.
hope its nothing serious...he better be back tommorow
houseboat Wrote:You guys shouldn't speak badly about someone on the show when they're not there.

You never know what might be going on.

Well you guys are the only ones talking bad about Zane. FB and HW sure weren't. I only heard them slam Zane a good one once. Remember last time he missed a day they slung yogart on Zane all day. Mabey they are getting soft.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"