Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Will Be/Have Been for Halloween
It's OK to do this now that it's actually October. What's the most extreme/funniest costume you've donned or seen? What will you be this year?

I probably wouldn't do much for Halloween if there wasn't a big bash that my friends' band would be performing at, but I recently got crazy Underworld contact lenses and I already pretty much have the rest of the get-up. I only dressed up once in college and that was as a slutty cop on a dare and it was quite a bizarre experience (and this at a college where wearing heels and saran wrap constitutes a costume). As a kid I was usually an animal, an egyptian, or something involving camo...
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I will probably be drunk for halloween.

I'm planning on handing out shot bottles of Black Velvet.
Wowie Groovie !
I figured that would be a given for most people, alas, imbibing brings me no joyful buzz. Are you talking about the whiskey or the mixed drink?
We're dressing our twin girls as M&Ms since that is the first initial of their names.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The Whiskey of course. Every kid's first whiskey should be black velvet.
Wowie Groovie !
A few years ago I bought a chicken mask and then cut a head and arm holes in a cardboard box. I spray painted the box to look like a child's block with the letters on it. I put the box and chicken mask on and went as a "cock block" which went over pretty well.

2 years ago I went to an Airline themed party (don't ask, I don't know why they chose this.) I put on black pants and a black t-shirt and used a big piece of brown felt that I cut into a Captain Caveman style club. I then took white felt and cut out 2 arrows that extended from the center and pointed to each end and cut out the numbers 5280 and an F and a T. I put the 5280 FT in the center of the club, with the arrows pointing to each end and went as the "Mile High Club." I won most creative costume at that one even though I had to explain it about 1000 times.

We have a 5 month old daughter (our first) and I think she is going as a chili pepper this year. My Mother in Law got the costume for us, so if we don't dress her in it we'll probably get an ear full.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
in no particular order: power ranger, cowgirl, simba, jellybean, dwight schrute, giant roll of bubble wrap, firewoman, corndog, ....that's all i can remember.

this year i'm thinking of putting my amazing denseness to use by being Mrs. Palin but i'm not sure.
Blues Brother, Mechanic, Tweetie Bird (my brother was sylvestor and a lot smaller than me) Zombie, Frankenstein, Pirate, Superman

I've been eyeing a wicked awesome Bigfoot costume at meijer....but the wife said no Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have, for the past 10 years or so, been Mary Catherine Gallager every Halloween. I did her "chairs in the gym" routine at a church function once. I couldn't believe I actually kept my balance. Of course, there's always the "sometimes I get nervous, and I put my hands under my arms, and I smell them like THIS!!"

I usually watch "Superstar" in preparation. It's a lot of fun!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I generally don't do any specific costume, per se. I just do some effects on my face. What I make depends on my mood that day. Our bigger project is always the yard haunt props. I've currently got three human skeletons, a fogger, lighting, two cemetery columns, a web shooter, tombstones, and random bones in the garage. I've gotta pick up some more foam for tombstones this week. This year, I started building in July.
I'm going to be the Mackinac Bridge this year
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I've been the usual.

Doctor - Spiced up with blood hand prints located strategically on the crotch, ass and I think chest....
Pimp - Goodwill provides much material for good pimp costumes
80's Redneck Rocker - Nothing short of fantastic

Those are my "go-to"s

Last year, a good friend of mine's costume was hilarious. Very poorly accomplished, but effective. He was the guy from SNL's "dick in the box" video.
I'm planing on being a zombified used wagon salesman from the early gold-rush era this year. I've got to get a tweed suit and tophat, though.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I've been the usual.

Doctor - Spiced up with blood hand prints located strategically on the crotch, ass and I think chest....
Pimp - Goodwill provides much material for good pimp costumes
80's Redneck Rocker - Nothing short of fantastic

Those are my "go-to"s

Last year, a good friend of mine's costume was hilarious. Very poorly accomplished, but effective. He was the guy from SNL's "dick in the box" video.

Thrift stores are a gold mine
Torque Wrote:Thrift stores are a gold mine

I went to three different stores to get parts of my costume, and paid a total of probably $7.00. It has lasted forever!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Torque Wrote:Thrift stores are a gold mine

I went to three different stores to get parts of my costume, and paid a total of probably $7.00. It has lasted forever!!

Speaking of Catholic school girls..... I went to Catholic school, and I LOVE when girls dress up in Catholic School girl uniforms.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Blues Brother, Mechanic, Tweetie Bird (my brother was sylvestor and a lot smaller than me) Zombie, Frankenstein, Pirate, Superman

I've been eyeing a wicked awesome Bigfoot costume at meijer....but the wife said no Sad

eff the wife... do it anyways
i haven't done anything for a while. a few years ago, i worked at a bank that liked to do themes. i was john madden for the football theme and generic hick for the backwoods trailer trash theme. both bleh.
if i had to do something this year, it would be joker from the dark knight. but if it started looking like that dork kid who got busted stealing stuff, i'd abort.

Queenie Wrote:I have, for the past 10 years or so, been Mary Catherine Gallager every Halloween. I did her "chairs in the gym" routine at a church function once. I couldn't believe I actually kept my balance. Of course, there's always the "sometimes I get nervous, and I put my hands under my arms, and I smell them like THIS!!"

i would like to see this.
Quote:if i had to do something this year, it would be joker from the dark knight

The only problem with that is EVERYONE is going to be doing it. I agree, though, it would make a great costume. There are quite a few tutorials on youtube on how to build joker-esque latex appliances that mimic Heath Ledger's.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I went to three different stores to get parts of my costume, and paid a total of probably $7.00. It has lasted forever!!

Speaking of Catholic school girls..... I went to Catholic school, and I LOVE when girls dress up in Catholic School girl uniforms.

My brother in law wants to dress like a 'Skanky Halloween Girl' basically he wants to buy one of those 'sexy nurse' or 'school girl' outfits and flaunt it cause he says girls who tend to dress like that usually aren't that great looking

he's like 6'2" 110lbs with long blond hair and a beard....should be entertaining
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dingdongyo Wrote:i haven't done anything for a while. a few years ago, i worked at a bank that liked to do themes. i was john madden for the football theme and generic hick for the backwoods trailer trash theme. both bleh.
if i had to do something this year, it would be joker from the dark knight. but if it started looking like that dork kid who got busted stealing stuff, i'd abort.

Queenie Wrote:I have, for the past 10 years or so, been Mary Catherine Gallager every Halloween. I did her "chairs in the gym" routine at a church function once. I couldn't believe I actually kept my balance. Of course, there's always the "sometimes I get nervous, and I put my hands under my arms, and I smell them like THIS!!"

i would like to see this.

Plunger. I am asking on behalf of the entire FB&HW message board community. Is there a video of this? And if so, will you please post it?
Wowie Groovie !
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I went to three different stores to get parts of my costume, and paid a total of probably $7.00. It has lasted forever!!

Soooooo, that's why all the guys at the last halloween party I went to were such oglers. Undecided

I just think she is hilarious. I love her routine and know most every scene in the movie, including . . . supermodel documentary hour!! ;D
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Speaking of Catholic school girls..... I went to Catholic school, and I LOVE when girls dress up in Catholic School girl uniforms.

My brother in law wants to dress like a 'Skanky Halloween Girl' basically he wants to buy one of those 'sexy nurse' or 'school girl' outfits and flaunt it cause he says girls who tend to dress like that usually aren't that great looking

he's like 6'2" 110lbs with long blond hair and a beard....should be entertaining

I'll be glad to miss that one. I like the fact that girls dress so slutty on Halloween......but I don't really like it when guys dress slutty for Halloween....
I was thinking about going as a transvestite this year...but i can't grow a beard so i would look like an ugly woman....

the trick is to fill the leg of pantyhose with socks to make a nice big schwanz
Maybe I'll be titan for halloween.

Howie, sort of going along with yours... last year a friend of mine dressed up as Terry from Reno 911, which basically consisted of him dressing in young women's clothes, wearing a child backpack, and riding rollerskates. He played it perfectly and was probably the best costume ever.
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My brother in law . . . says girls who tend to dress like that usually aren't that great looking

:'( :'( :'( What are you saying Howie??

Edit: DAMMIT I have Plungee's typing disease today.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Last year, a good friend of mine's costume was hilarious. Very poorly accomplished, but effective. He was the guy from SNL's "dick in the box" video.

The only thing Justin Timberlake ever did that I liked.
Quote:The only thing Justin Timberlake ever did that I liked.

I'd add Britney Spears to that list.
Yuck! That ho? Seriously?
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Yuck! That ho? Seriously?

She wasn't a ho when he got a hold of it. He was her first. Back in the days of innocence.
Yeah right! "Her first". No way! She was doin it when she was in the Micky Mouse club! Granted she was hotter when she was humpin J.T., but now? Full on gross!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Yuck! That ho? Seriously?

She wasn't a ho when he got a hold of it. He was her first. Back in the days of innocence.

There's recent "news" that says she was sexually active at 14, and the whole innocent virgin thing was just an act to help sell records.

And who the F cares ? She was hot, now she's less so.
Wowie Groovie !
Exactly, T - at the time JT was hitting it, it was worth it.
Admin Wrote:We're dressing our twin girls as M&Ms since that is the first initial of their names.

that's a really cute idea.

my daughter is going to be a devil/angel. i'm making the costume. it's devil on one side and angel on the other. its gonna be bad ass.

as for me, i dressed up as a beanie baby once.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Change in plans for the twins: their aunt sent panda costumes. Winner.

When I was single I had a very naive girlfriend that allowed me to pick her costume. My choice? French maid.

Cute Asian woman dressed as a French maid......... nom nom nom.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Every year I dress as the same thing.

A mid 30's desk jockey who downs beers provided by various neighbors while ensuring the kids say "trick or treat" and "thank you".

It's easy to prepare. My closets full of that S.
I was once walking behind some guy who dressed up like a hooters girl- shaved his legs and everything, and a car full of frat guys slowed down and started hooting and hollering, driving alongside, and asking "her" to show them something. He looked over, smiled, and whipped it out. I almost died laughing at the immediate silence and greenish hue that came to their sodden faces.
Admin Wrote:Cute Asian boy dressed as a French maid......... nom nom nom.

That's what I thought
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Change in plans for the twins: their aunt sent panda costumes. Winner.

When I was single I had a very naive girlfriend that allowed me to pick her costume. My choice? French maid.

Cute Asian woman dressed as a French maid......... nom nom nom.

You've got a thing for asian chicks don't you? The chick in the background of your pic in Let's See You is asian. And you've had one in the past too? Hmmmm. Pattern? Or was that the cute asian french maid?
Titan ! Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:She wasn't a ho when he got a hold of it. He was her first. Back in the days of innocence.

There's recent "news" that says she was sexually active at 14, and the whole innocent virgin thing was just an act to help sell records.

And who the F cares ? She was hot, now she's less so.

I've only ever though of her as "hot" in the distant past, and that was in a "man-I-hope-that-condom-would-be-made-by-NASA" sort of way. Now, even if she physically shaped up the personality cancels it right out.

Now, let's have no more Britney talk, unless of course, your halloween costume would make HER blush