Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumber Than Hot Wings
sucks. he's too smart and.....such a dweeb. "I'm delighted by your wrong answer"...what the Eff. segment should've been skipped this week, i miss Zane.
I think it should have been Dumber than Joe this week. I miss it when zane starts yelling at himself cause of stupid answers......and lawnmower talk.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:I think it should have been Dumber than Joe this week. I miss it when zane starts yelling at himself cause of stupid answers......and lawnmower talk.

that'd be just like giving the money away dino, c'mon now.
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:I think it should have been Dumber than Joe this week. I miss it when zane starts yelling at himself cause of stupid answers......and lawnmower talk.

that'd be just like giving the money away dino, c'mon now.
Unless they centered the questions around rock climbing, eyebrows, famous moobs, smoking and the third Reich. He could have a chance then.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:that'd be just like giving the money away dino, c'mon now.
Unless they centered the questions around rock climbing, eyebrows, famous moobs, smoking and the third Reich. He could have a chance then.

You forgot another topic of which Joe is a master, nailing hot young squish.

By the way Dino, if I ever meet you in person, and you don't look like Penn Jillette, and the first words out of your mouth aren't "shut the F up" with an angry figner pointing gesture, I will be very disappointed.
Wowie Groovie !
It wasn't great, that's for sure. Of course beforehand when they were saying that Zane was gone and then Freebeer said "Zane is stupid" I thought they were going to explain his absence, not just make a comment about his intelligence.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I am however happy that HW won, cause that adds 400 bucks to the pot for Me next week when I finally get through. damn busy signal
Wowie Groovie !
Hot Wings shouldn't do the trivia. If he's actually answering the questions then who is going to sit there and mutter about how they clearly knew the answer the whole time?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Why the interns of course!